14. Nightmares

Nathan

Not edited.

I never felt a kiss this powerful with so much passion before and I just can't seems to forget her kiss no matter how hard I tried. It's like I can still feel her lips when it's not there. There is just something about Ash. I close my eyes trying to sleep but every time I do I see Ashley. Why am I thinking about her so much? I like Ash , I think I do.

The night after the charity event when she kiss me I was shocked she kiss me giving me an erection, then she shove me away rejecting me. No one ever rejects me. I was so horny that I have to jerk myself off and that's something I haven't done in years.

But today she didn't reject me. The way her body responds to mine it was incredible breathtaking.

I can't seem to sleep because I just can't stop thinking about the way she looks me in my eyes and scream moaning my name. I want to have sex with her but not now. I know she was feeling embarrass when I let her come and just walk away but I don't know how to respond to all that, what to do after you make someone you like come. She has to think am an complete asshole.

"No, I want to see him!" Screams

You can't do this to me!" Screams

"He can't be dead! It won't stop

"Your lying!" That's

"Let me see him!" That's

"William, William!" OMG

"Let me see my William!" NO

The screaming continues and it won't stop. The noise was coming from Ashley room. I rush to her room and there she was tossing and turning tears falling from her eyes. I rush over to her bed waking her from this nightmare shes having. I can't help but wonder how often she has these nightmares week? months? years?

"Ashley" I touch her calling her name, I have to wake her to ease this pain she's in.

"No,no he can't be dead" she is still tossing and turning the bed shaking harder on each one of her cries. I shake her harder calling her name until her eyes flew open. I want to hold her to tell her that everything will be okay but I really don't know what to tell her.

She open her eyes wider upon seeing me , and immediately wrapping her hands around my neck and cries. She did it so fast and her weight make me fall a step back but I hold her tight in my big arms, shielding her. I couldn't tell the difference between her tears and her sweat. She was sweating like a pig. I sit on the bed putting her down slowly as i rub my hands on her back to make her relax.

"Nate" she whisper , her hands still wraps round my neck. I notice that her brown curls were matted to her forehead and i tried to remove it but failed.

"I think you having a nightmare" I whisper against her ear. She release a breath that she has been holding.

"It's happening again." She cries "why every time when his birthday is near, I have nightmares.?" She starts to sob.

"I really don't know Ash" I tried to comfort her "I don't know who William is but maybe it's time to embrace your past. Don't run from it ,fight it. Let it make you stronger. It's time to let go of this bad memory and life your life." I know she has a past but I don't know how bad it is but now it's affecting her making her having terrible nightmares. Maybe her past is really bad.

"I don't know if I can do that. It's just hard and it's a part of me" A part of her? What is she talking about?

"Ashley if I don't know anything about you I know that your a fighter." She lay her head against my chest. I use my hands to move her hair from her face finally successful on my second attempt.

"Please stop the crying" I beg. She has been crying ever since i met her and i just want her to be happy for once. I want her to enjoy the beauty of life and smile. But i don't know how to accomplish that, she's scared to see what the world has to offer.

"I'll be right back" I lift her from my chest as I try to move gently.

"Don't go" she hold onto me pulling me back to the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere" I told her softly. I went into the bathroom and take a towel. I sit back on the bed holding her in my arms and wiping off her sweat. Her clothes were soaked with her own sweat. I care too much about her to let her stay like this and catch a cold.

"You should change." I whisper in her ears. She was shaking in my arms and I know that I can't leave her alone tonight. I don't know much about her but I know she needs me tonight to tell her everything will be okay. She needs to help her conquer her fears because when I look at her she reminds me of a child who is scared of the dark. She needs a light to guide her to pull her out into the light.

"Okay" she whispers getting up from the bed and i release my arms slowly from around her, but she seems so weak and fragile and I stop her before she gets off the bed.

"Here you can take my shirt tonight" I lift my arms and release the shirt from my body giving it to her. This isn't the first time she wears my clothes so I know she won't have a problem wearing it tonight. She looks so perfect and i can't believe her scum of an ex cheated on her with her freaking cousin. Just look at her shes flawless , her skin is so beautiful and she has the most amazing curve ever. Not to mention how good her pussy feels, its fat and tight and am dying to feel her, to take her , to let her moan my name in my over and over again, to feel her lips on me-all over me. I shouldn't be thinking about that in this state but i can't help it.

"Am sorry, this is embarrassing" she whispers while wiping her eyes. How could this be embarrassing to her when I let her come on the coach earlier. If anything she should be opening to me let me know what is going on in her head, let me help her. I can't help but think if this nightmare have anything to do with our moment on the coach.

"Is this happening because of what happen earlier" I ask her while she turns her back to me putting on my shit. I know am selfish to ask but I need to know to see if i should keep my distance even though that will be a hard thing to do.

She paused then turn around "no, why would you think that?" because I leave the moment I make you come. I whisper in my mind. I'm just a messed up idiot. " I need to get some rest" she said when she realize am not going to answer.

"yea right" I mumbled. "good night" I lift my weight off the bed and make my way to exit from her room since she is now calm and more relax I guess she don't need me anymore. I don't know if she needs me at all, if she wants me to be with her. I know this is soon it's too much. I have never feel for someone so much not since Cindy. I have to move on now I need the to feel my heart beating faster for my love. I need to feel the physical ache when she not there.

" I thought you said you weren't going anywhere?" she asked and I stop in my tracks. Did she really want me to stay? The happiness in my face was evident as my cheeks becomes crimson. My toe tingles....why is my toe tingling? I have no idea why but I make my way over to her.

"You want me to stay?" I whisper and she nod giving me the confirmation. I walk over to the sofa in the room. I will just lay there "can you stay beside me ?"she ask touching the spot beside her on the bed. I hesitated but i see the frown on her face and i comprehend. I sit on the bed and she scoot over to me wrapping her arms around my waist. Her hands are so soft and comfortable as they touch the skin on my torso. Her touch is incredible making me melt in her arms and I can't help but wonder if am the making her feel better or shes the one making me feel better. I was confused of what to do with my hands so I just lay it softly on her back , giving her a kiss on her forehead and close my eyes joining her in her sleeping slumber.

****

All chapters that I will posting next are chapters I never post before. Thank for reading. Remember to vote and comment . Thanks.

It's so hard getting into Nathan brain these Days. I don't know  what he's thinking at all.

I also what's to thank you very much for 2k reads. It means a lot to me :)