21. Longest limo ride

Nathan

I got that feeling inside my bones it goes electric when I think of her. Ashley her smile, her laughter is all I see when I closed my eyes. I don't do love but now I realized love is everything. What's better than having someone wrapped up in your arms at night. When I feel her heart beating in her chest and I know that it's beating for me. She have saved me from waisting all of my energy on different girls. I was just clueless at how it was hurting me, draining my energy.

She's like a beacon. I am drawn to her because no matter how I tried to stay away she dawn me closer. The smell of her shampoo in the morning is just breathtaking.

She has been so withdraw and sad for the last few days. She's been at the hospital everyday. I'm glad that Matt is fine and is having a full recovery. I am extremely happy that I could help. It was a lot of money but it's totally worth it. The way that she connected to this kid is incredibly amazing. I visited him once with Ashley. He's funny and smart. I am extremely happy that I could help save a life. The doctors still cannot believe how he come back to life after being dead for ten minutes. It's a mystery that none of us can uncover.

It's been one week since his miraculous recovery. The doctor decided that it's best for him to stay there for a week so they could over see and check up on him. Ashley hasn't slept properly since then and I'm worried. I'm worried because sleeping bags are forming under her eyes and she looks like a fucking zombie.

My phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts "Hey how are you feeling? Did you something to eat?"

"I'm fine. We are getting Matt from the hospital today. I forgot to tell you." She spoke softly.

"You know he can stay with us if that's not a problem for his sister." Yes his sister. The one that Jai keeps rambling in my ears about , at every opportunity he got.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I would like to play video games with him sometime."

"Okay thank you so much. See you later."

I don't know what's going on with Ashley. Something is not right. She said William in her sleep again. But because of her stressing already I didn't bother to asked. Yes we slept in the same bed last night and it felt good. So fucking good, wrapping my hands around her small frame and her butt pressed on my thing. It's took everything in me to not attached that little pretty body of hers.

"Well that's rude?" Nora mumbles. I totally forgot about her sitting there. She's just forgettable. We were sitting in the back of the limo very far from each other. I looked at her and she crossed her arms looking at one of her nails.

"What's rude is you listening to people conversation." I bite back as I put the phone in my jacket pocket. I served myself a glass of champagne and drink.

"The least you could do is pay me some attention."

"What attention? You were the one who agreed to all this shit. You know I don't love you."

"Well I love you. I want to be with you and I have to jump your bones." Damn. She's greedy. So fucking greedy.

"You know what I'm done pretending with you the moment we step out this limo I will tell the public everything."

"You can't do that. My dad wouldn't go through with the merger and you would ruin my reputation." My mother needs my signature on the paper and I'm not signing. I'm not signing half of the company away.

"What reputation do you have. I for once know your a bitch." I wish I didn't have to call he that but she needs to know. She keep griping my groin when I'm around her.