18. Magnetic Force

Nathan

Warning sexual content ahead & lots of swearing. Enjoy.

She ran away from me, like I was a monster but I was just only trying to forget her. I wanted her out of my mind , out of my thoughts but here she was in my house. Her blouse was stained with coffee, he eyes filled  with tears and this was my fault. She ran up the stairs like she was Usain Bolt. I could see it all ,the disappointment was clearly evident on her face. I ran behind her shouting to let me explain but what am I going to say. What should I tell her.

She closed the door shut and I pounded on it with my fist until my knuckles hurt for her to opened up. I haven't seen her in a week and I cannot go tonight knowing that she's here and not talking to me.

I am Nathan I don't catch feelings. I forgot every girl I fucked but I cannot forget her no matter how hard I tried. I can't get her out of my mind and I haven't even fucked her. My heart and mind is not agreeing with each other. I wanted to get her out of my mind but my heart is not letting her go.

I slid to the ground and lean on the door when I realized she wasn't going to opened. I could feel tears falling from my eyes. I wished the tears would stay in but they are willing to escape my eyes. I don't know what happened to her because she looked liked a complete mess when she entered the house.

I will stay at her door all night if I have to. I moved and lean on the wall so she I decided to opened the door I will not fall.

I took out my phone playing this Candy Crush shit Willa downloaded on my phone then I decided called Jai.

"Jai here speak." He answered.

"I messed up man." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You are not messed up dude. I am here at Krazy Cafe trying to convince her friends to tell me where she is. I am trying my best to find Ashley for you so do you part."

"I found her."

"What?" he screamed.

"I found her, well actually she found me. She came to the house and-"

"And what? Bloody hell Nathan what did you do?"

"Why you think I always do something?"

"Because you always do crazy shit. I convinced myself that you don't have a brain."

"I when to Starge and bring some chick home and Ashley came in when she was leaving."

"You bring a chick home? What the hell!"

"I took some high shit."

"Did you fuck her?"

"What?"

"Did you fuck that chick?"

"No but she gave me oral."

"You never bring a girl home."

"I know I messed up. What am I going to do."

"Fix it. Fix this with her whatever you two have."

"She is not talking to me. She is locked up in her room. It hurts like hell. It fucking hurts."

Jai laughed. "Your a fucking goner I never thought I would live to see the day."

"I'm not, she has just been through a lot since I met her."

"You never cared about anyone but you cared about her and you took the time to know her, know her name."

"I don't care. I just don't know what!"