19. Jai get out

Ashley

The more I try to get away from him, the more he pulled me into his world. I was here to tell him that I was leaving but now I want to stay. I want to be with him, resting my head on his hard solid chest and listen to his heartbeat. That mouth of his is very powerful. I feel so safe with his arms wrapped around me. His lips always tasted like mint. I love the taste. I love looking into his eyes. But it hurts knowing that after what happened between us last night he will be out there with Nora. She's like a plague in my life. Always staying and never wanted to leave. I don't understand why she has become so cruel. Nora was this girl who have big dreams and plans for her life. She wanted to become a fashion designer like her mother. Nora fashion designs was incredibly and the day one of her designs were on longer on paper but fabric was the happiest day of her life. She squeezed me so hard and she couldn't stop looking at the dress. I believe she was my friend but I was wrong.

I opened my eyes adjusting to the familiar surrounding. I looked in the mirror above my bed and  I can't help but smile when I saw the way Nate was attacking me with his tongue. The image was just breathtaking. He knows how to make me feel good, wanting more of him.

I realized he wasn't in the bed beside me so I get off the bed brush my teeth and headed down the stairs. Maybe he have left early like he normally do. But the moment my feet reached the last of the stairs I smell breakfast. I walked towards the kitchen and he was in his boxers only. I could see the stupid smile on his face.

"Morning beautiful" he said smiling at me.

"Morning handsome." I smiled back at him walking towards him. The moment I reached beside him he placed a kiss on my lips. His kiss makes my body shivers. I see a small wave tattoo on his arm and I traced my thumb over it.

"I made an omelette and some crepes." He said as he poured the coffee from the coffee maker. I turned and looked at the island and I saw that he has plated and garnish them so well.

"Shall we?" I asked as my stomach was rambling. He placed two cups of coffee one for me and one for him.

"Yes." He replied and we eat in silence until we were finished.

"Do you know how to drive?" He asked as he uses the napkin to wipe his lips. Those lips. I can't help but look on his chest. I just want to lay and wrapped my hands around him.

"Yes"

"Do you have a license?" He asked as I placed the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I do."

"Good." He replied while a smile curved on his lips.

"Here." He said placing a key in my palm and I feel a rushed of electricity soaring through my veins. "The red car in my garage is yours."

"No, I can't."

"Yes you can and you will because I want you to."

"Ok"

"I almost forgot. I got you a new phone it's in my room. I will give it to you before I leave."

Is it me or is Nate acting really weird. His smile can't leave his lips. I got up and walked towards the stairs and I heard him behind me.

"Why do you keep doing this to me." He whispered as we reached the top.

"What?" I asked.

"This" he whispered pulling my hands forward to reach is hard-on. Gosh he feels so good and I want to feel him.

"Oh" I whimper and he pulled me into his arms and kisses me. He pulled me into his room with him. I tried to pull away from his grip.

"I want to fuck you so bad."