25. Ocean's

Ashley

💋An hour pass by since the alarm but I was still lying in bed thinking about the events of last night. There was this ridiculous smile plastered across my face that I can't get rid of. I looked at my reflection in the mirror above me and gosh I looked horrible.

I slowly get off the bed thinking about the way I trembled under Nate touch, seems like I will never get used to it. Each hold send a different chill up my spine.

I make my way to the shower and wash my body clean, the warm water cascaded against my skin. I brush my teeth, rinse my body then turned off the tap and wrapped the soft towel around my body. I reached for a second towel and wrapped it around my hair. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. There was something different about me, my cheeks were redder than ripe tomatoes. My eyes were brighter than the sun.

The moment I pulled my blouse over my head I heard a knock on the door.

"Nathan?" I called out feeling alarm.

"Can I come in?" He mumbled behind the door.

"Yes please" I answered but he didn't come in. I walked towards the door and open it. "I said you can-"

There was this beautiful smile across his face and his eyes lights up when he saw me. As I was about to turned I noticed he had a tray in his hand. There was bagels with butter spread across it, pancakes with syrup to the side, cut up strawberries and grapes, a cup of coffee and apple cider. I didn't fail to notice the rose on the tray.

He walked in behind me. "I made breakfast."

"I see." I turned planting a kiss on his cheek. I take up the rose and smells it.

He placed the tray and the edge of the bed.

"Ash." He breathes my name.

"I want you to sleep with me from now onwards, no separate bed because it's hard spending  minute away from you."

I blushed.

He's blushing.

He looks so vulnerable.

I realized he was looking at something behind me , so I turned. Oh shit no, no, no.

"Why do you have so much blood suckers on the bed."

I laughed trying to hide my embarrassment. "These are tampons, not blood suckers."

"They are blood suckers, it sucks your blood."

"Please shut up." He laughs clearly enjoying my embarrassment.

He lift the tray and walked over towards the table over at the edge of  window. He pulled the curtains opened and the sun peep tru. I never had any need to pulled the curtains opened. The sun shines on him making the view incredible perfectly.

Yes ,it's perfect because it's Nate. His bed tossled hair make's it looks perfect.

"Shall we eat?" He asked and I walked over to the table. Nathan didn't even take a bite, he was just smiling watching me eat.

"Aren't you going to work?" I asked.

"Yes, I will get ready soon." He smiled. I reached for the bagel and pushed it towards his lips and he takes a bit and I did the same. Then he reached down and rested his palm over mine , rubbing in and giving me some comfort.

I could feel all the butterflies  in my stomach. I never knew I could feel this way again. Nate is my happy little pill. It seems as if I never knew happiness until him. Seems as if I just lived but now with him I'm living. He takes my breath away. He knows how to put a smile on my face. He's knows how to treat me right. And I love him, I love every bits and pieces of him.