30. Regret leaving

Nathan

"Okay show us" Trey said the moment I entered the room. They insist that I have to get a ring from Italy. Tell you the truth I was thinking the same because I couldn't find none back home. So this morning I went to about five jewelry store just to find the perfect ring for her. I pulled the box from my pocket and opened it up revealing the beautiful diamond.

"This is beautiful." Silver said "she might fainted just by looking at it."

"Is it more beautiful than all your married friends ring?" Trey said to silver.

"Shut up Treyci" Silver said and we all burst into laughter. I know silver was going to think  a name for Trey sooner or later. Buy Tracy lol.

"Some one just got burn!" Jai yelled through his laughter and Trey was furious so Jai tried to stifle his laugh , hold it in but that only lasted for two seconds.

Luke and Jai loved the ring as well, so I know I picked the perfect ring. Sometimes a friend approval is well needed.

"Come time to go" Jai said after a few minutes. The grand opening of his hotel will be in an hour time. So we all got ready and left.

"Tell me the fuck we all have to wear matching suits?" Trey mumbled.

"Because we are brothers." Luke answered. My mother may not have given birth to another son but I have these guys and we are brothers.

"Brothers for life!" I shouted and we bumped our fist together.

Jai was drinking scotch to keep his nerves calm but that fucker going to get himself drunk.

"Luke!" I heard Silver called out I looked to see what sort of trouble he's causing but there was this gigantic smile on his face. "What with you and that ridiculous smile."

"Just a happy married man thinking about his wife and the fact that we are having twins."

"Twins?" I asked and he nodd "identical twins." This is some great news.

"Congratulations buddy." I touch him on the shoulder. All of us was excited for him. We tell him congratulations and a news like this deserves a celebration.

We arrived at Jai hotel sooner than we expected. I listen to him making his speech but sometimes I zoned him out because I was looking at a picture of Ashley on my phone. I take this picture when she wasn't looking and it's absolutely perfect.

"I lost my brother a few years back but I have gain four brothers and I will not trade them for anything in this world." Jai spoke and smile and looked at him.

'love you dude' I mouthted to him while I put my fist on my heart.

"Brothers join me." Luke said and we all stood up walking to me him at the hotel door. He told us to help him cut the ribbon and that's what we did.

The interior design of this place was spectacular. It was like I'm in a mini palace. The chandeliers that hand in the ceiling. The gold lining of this hotel.

He had done well. He has made me proud.

****

We went to some lavish club in downtown Italy to celebrate Luke good news and the opening of Jai hotel. We wanted to explore more of Italy but two days won't be enough.

Trey, Luke, Jai and I was sitting at a booth in the VIP area but Silver has disappeared somewhere in this club.

We were on our third bottle of wine when Sliver waltz back to our table with a red head girl arms slung around his shoulder. His tie losen around his neck then the red head kiss him. He hold unto her ass squeezing it, she chuckled and shove her tongue into his ear.