Selena's outfit

Justin's pov

I got up by someone poking my cheek ....I groaned and turned around ... that's when i heard a cute giggle .. my eyes shot open and saw Gracie giggling while looking at me ... I smiled and hugged her

" hey princess " I say as I sat up pulling Gracie on my lap and Demi got out of the washroom wearing some jeans and a top .. her hair was wet .

" goodmorning Justin " Demi says while drying her hair ..

" good morning " I say back ... then Selena came in while singing a song ... she didn't notice that I was awake ..

" you got me lalalala loving you ... lalalala loving you " she sang and it sounded great ... she looked beautiful .. her dress looked so branded .. she was wearing all black ..

" demz your mom called you in the morning .. gosh even if they put a bomb around here you won't know " she says looking at Demi .. giving her a hit ...

" owwwwhh ... yeah I will call her later " Demi says and puts in her makeup .. why did they even put that shit .. I have noticed Selena wears light makeup ...

Then suddenly out of no where Gracie yelled " good morning selly belly ... let's go ride horses " and Selena looks at her and laughs .. " good morning guys ... and I don't think today we will ride horses babe ... mom said me to help justin with farming " Selena says and I burst into laughter ..

" you help me in farming .. yeah that's gonna happen " I say sarcastically ... she just shrugs

" it's moms idea .. she said I need to have some farming skills ... well I don't get why " she says .

" heyyy if David's there .. then I will come help u with farming .. since he will explain everything to me .. not like some impatient jerk like you " Demi snaps pointing at me and Selena sighs ... I rolled my eyes and got up and went to the washroom to get ready .

------------------------------------------------

Demi and David wouldn't stop flirting with each other ... and I am sure they are gonna date less than a week .. seriously ! And Selena here is thinking what to do ...

Well we all thought to practice horse rides .. since the competition is in two weeks .. me and David practiced for like an hour and now we are simply riding horses ...

" come on sel .... ride some horses !! " Demi yells looking at Selena who was looking at horses confused whether she should ride or not ..

" hey dude ... ride with Selena ! She's new to this right so help her ... it's amazing to ride with Demi " David says ... I gave him a look ..

" dude you both like each other ... or maybe love .. so of course it feels good to ride with someone you love ... but me and Selena ... aren't at good terms ." I say as he scoffs ..

" I only have a crush on her dude ! " David says and Selena heard him and looks at David with a smirk ..

" yeah .. only a crush ... we can clearly see you both are in love ! " she says sarcastically making me agree with her ..

" well what about you too ... you both are in love deep inside and you guys missed each other too " David says snapping his fingers ....

Justin and Selena started to think ..

" ha ! You guys are thinking ..." David says excitedly and we both snap out of our thoughts .

We both roll our eyes .

Yeah it's true I missed her ... soo much ! But I don't like her ... do I ??

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
This chapter sucks !!! I need to edit ... I am sooo sleepy and tired .. well if you like it plz vote and comment !  And follow me !

Love y'all soooo much ❤️❤️😍😍😻😻❤️😍❤️❤️😻❤️😍😍😘😍😘😍❤️😍

-R