fifty-four | the scream

FARKLE
in the basement of his house, in New York, still tied up.

Oh, shit. And I thought this was going well...

"Ally? What the hell is happening? You gonna be good again?" Mum– no, the devil – snorted and walked over to her, patting her back.

Ally shrugged the devil's hand off and grabbed it instead, replying, "Yes, I will and you will too. Stop doing this to your son."

The devil just forcefully pushed Ally aside and told her, "Ah, poor, poor, girl. You do know what your parents are going to do to you, don't you? If you turn good, I mean."

"Yes, indeed I do. But guess what? Both you and them are just pathetic. Trying to be greater than the rest," Ally paused to mock-laugh at Mum.

She then said sternly, "Well, if my parents don't respect that I want to be a new person, then I'm better off without them. Stop being who you freakin are right now because it's jus—"

The devil immediately slapped Ally hard on the face. The other girls were about to move forward, but she just glared at them and walked away, leaving Ally shocked as hell.

She then walked over to Maya, Lucas and Zay. I closed my eyes and could only hope she wouldn't do anything to hurt them.

The devil put her index finger and thumb along Maya's jawline and swiped it across forcefully. Maya reached up immediately to touch her jaw in pain as the older blonde spoke, "Trying to save the day? Nah. Don't even try."

Before Maya could even open her mouth to protest, the devil had moved on to Lucas and Zay. "Well, well. Two princes couldn't save my son after all, huh?"

I cleared my throat and spoke out, "Uh. Sorry, but you're not my mum or anything. At least not from now on. No way."

"Well, Farkle dear," she walked closer to me and continued, "I am still your birth mother. And you are going to London with me, no doubt. Because little Dorothy will be left up there alone if you don't."

Riley.

"What," I glared at her as if she were a villain trying to take over the world and said, "did you do to her."

I was tied down to the chair, but when the devil tried walking away, I attempted to stand up and then sit back down with great force, breaking the legs of the chair. With the whole chair broken into different parts, the rope, which was tied around my body and the chair, was loosened and I wriggled out of it.

She immediately spun around and looked at the situation in shock. I got myself out of the rope and stormed over to her, grabbing her by the shirt.

"What the hell did you do to Riley?" I said maliciously.

She quickly recovered from the shock and told me as sternly as I did, "You back down right now, or else."

"No way, you bitch," I pushed her down forcefully and ran towards the staircase to the upper ground, desperate to know if Riley was okay.

And then, I heard a scream.

"NO!"

------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the lack of updates hehe but I gotta admit the chair scene I imagined was actually from kc undercover HAHAH idk if you guys can imagine it bc i didn't really know how to explain it whoops 🐸

and we're so close to 30k views!!!