twenty-five | THEIR MEETUP #8

REAL LIFE

morning

SMACKLE
at Riley's house, with the girls

"Wakey-wakey, everyone! Time to wake up and go do more fun shit today!" I half-opened my eyes to see Riley already up, standing in the middle of our sleeping bags, clapping her hands and shouting for us to wake up.

"Urgh... what time is it?" I asked as I yawned loudly.

Maya then woke up and stretched her arms. "I'm so... so tired!"

"Well, it's already 10am, I'm already dressed but you two sleepy pigs refuse to wake up when I called you up like an hour ago!" Riley crossed her arms and sighed.

"Gah... I really wa—" Before I could say what I wanted to, Farkle entered through the bay window.

"Ladies!" He grinned at us.

"Farkle!" Riley smiled as soon as she saw him and ran towards him to hug him tightly.

The rest of the boys walked in as well, and Maya and I quickly used our sleeping bags to cover our face.

"Hey! I just woke up, ya know? Rude!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! My hair is in such a mess!" Maya said.

"You're beautiful even if you've only just woke up, Maya." Lucas smirked as he walked over to pull down the covers.

"Hey!" Maya laughed along too, and gave up trying to hide herself.

"Smackle, you too! Don't bother covering yourself, we're all friends anyway." Zay grinned widely as he did the same as what Lucas did to Maya.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"So! Today's Christmas!" Riley clapped her hands in joy,

"Oh my gosh, I actually forgot!" Maya covered her mouth.

"Me too!" Farkle laughed.

"Anyway, what shall we do today?" Smackle asked.

"Hmm... there isn't much, to be honest. This place is literally the most boring place ever." Lucas sighed.

"I know! We could go to the arcade in the shopping mall nearby!" Riley pointed a finger and then continued, "Quick, everyone! Get changed! We're going to the arcade!"

Maya and I got out our clothes for the day and rushed to the bathroom to change. Maya went to the one on the first floor, while I went to the one on the second.

------------------------------------------------------

MAYA
at an arcade, with the gang.

A few hours later, we were gathered by the newest game in the arcade, called "The Shooting Ranch", probably the 10th game we've gone to since we had arrived.

"Yes! Ha! I beat you, Lucas!" Farkle shouted proudly.

Just then, Lucas shot Farkle down in the game, and we all laughed.

"Fine, fine. You win," Farkle sighed and frowned.

Lucas smiled triumphantly.

"You're always gonna be the best in my heart, Farkle," Riley hugged him tightly.

"Aw, you two lovebirds," I squealed.

"Let's go and play another game!" Zay rushed over to a racing game.

Each of us sat on one of the seats and started competing with each other in the same game.