fourty-seven | we find out who the blonde girl is

FARKLE
at home, in New York.

[ a/n: this is what's happening in his room when Riley saw the "blonde girl" ]

"Farkle, please," she pleaded with me.

I hesitated, before saying again, "I really, really need to think about it first." And ask Riley about this.

"I've no time to wait! I came back once, you said no. I'm here for the second time, and you still need to think about it? Farkle, dear, stop being so naive and stupid and choosing to stay with these stupid adoptive parents! It's not like they brought you up that well." my blonde Mum looked at me up and down, from head to toe.

At that exact moment, I raged. All the emotions and angry feelings I'd stored up within me somehow... burst out.

"YOU DONT HAVE THE FREAKING RIGHT TO EVEN SAY THAT ABOUT THEM! WHO'S BEEN THE ONE TAKING CARE OF ME FOR WHAT, TWELVE YEARS? TWWWEELVE. THAT'S A PRETTY LONG TIME FOR A MUM TO JUST DISAPPEAR AND ABANDON HER CHILD. HOW CAM YOU EXPECT ME TO AGREE TO GOING TO LONDON WITH YOU AFTER ALL THAT SUFFERING? THE FACT THAT I LET YOU IN ALREADY MAKES ME GENEROUS. NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!" I screamed at her, pointing at the door.

She was stunned for a moment, then recovered back to her usual self. "This was what I meant."

Just like that, she was gone.

But I didn't think that I did anything wrong at all.

I looked out of the window, where the rays of sunlight were shining through and into my room. Great, guess who just ruined a perfect, sunny and beautiful day with Rile—

Shit. I looked down at the spot where we were supposed to meet like half an hour ago, and she wasn't there. But approaching the area quickly. With Mr Matthews. I quickly gathered my books and stuffed them into my bag, running out of my room.

Totally forgetting about her, I ran down the stairs without checking if she was really gone. Just as I was approaching the ground level, the door was shut loudly. I looked up to see if it was her closing the door.

It was her, except that...

she was still in the house. With a long rope. And my adoptive parents nowhere in sight.

------------------------------------------------------

SHORT CHAPTERRRRrr but it's a cliffhanger ;))) you guys probably hate me for this but 🤗🤗 I hope I'm able to update soon yay but school's such a burden 😩

OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN OMG