three | smackle's backstory

catsarepurple: what????

zayscookie: noo!! we all have to be here for our squad to be complete

irishpancakes: since when were we a squad?

texasboi: we apparently are, I guess? anyway I agree with Zay

imbatman: Smackle can't be missing from this group!!!

irishpancakes: ooooh are you missing her already?? 😏😏

texasboi: is there love in the air?? ooh yes there is

imbatman: no! I don't even know her well!

zayscookie: don't deny it, batman. we all know you like her 😉

imbatman: whatever you wanna say.

catsarepurple: anyway... I'll dm her to ask her if she's fine?

texasboi: sure

catsarepurple has started a DM with geniusisadora.

catsarepurple: Smackle, why'd you leave?

geniusisadora: what, am I not allowed to now?

catsarepurple: well... I did think we could all be friends...

geniusisadora: well, you thought wrong because I would never hang out with idiots like you guys.

catsarepurple: don't call us idiots! what did we even do wrong?? why do you have such a bad attitude towards us???

geniusisadora: because I want to.

catsarepurple: I know there's a reason why, and that's not it.

geniusisadora: well... fine. I'm always getting bullied in school for being "little miss know-it-all" but it's part of my personality! I can't change who I am, I just want to help others understand stuff when I can!

geniusisadora: every single student I walk pass in school would mock me and all! I have literally no friends at all, and just when I thought I'd be able to make friends in the group dm, Maya says she didn't need me to explain things... so I left 'cos I thought no one needed me...

geniusisadora: sorry for the rant, I just had to get it all out

catsarepurple: hey, firstly. you don't deserve to get bullied by people just for being who you are. stand up to them!! don't be afraid to clarify things because they'll never understand how it's part of you if you don't! and... we all want to be your friend and want you back in the group!! I think Maya was just joking!

geniusisadora: and how would you know that?

catsarepurple: she's probably the sarcastic kind of person? I'm not sure but you shouldn't take her words to heart!

geniusisadora: ohh... thanks, Riley. I really needed that ❤️ don't tell the rest of them, please!

catsarepurple: sure :) so are we all good?

geniusisadora: add me back into the group dm then!

geniusisadora has been added into the group DM, random human beings.