6. 162 Candles l

Zacznij od początku

I cleared my throat and said, "I got it." When I opened up the door Bonnie stood there. She seemed kind of nervous. "Ah Bonnie. You are good in school. So when I was younger I was in the verge of weighing 100 pounds. But I weighed 99 pounds. With me so far?"

"Yessssss."

"And when we went to Mexican, and you know me and food. It's just... I love food. So I begged them to order nachos. Still following?"

"Yes. Just Emily being Emily. You being normal."

"And I ate a pound of them. So I officially weighed 100 pounds, right?" I asked.

"I suppose."

"Did that make me 1% nacho? Or did it digest too quickly? Or what? Because I have been wanting to know this for years and I think I'm about to get my answer."

"Is Elena here too?"

Jeremy leaned back from the kitchen, "She's upstairs."

I threw my penny in my pocket at him, "She was not asking you! And you-" I pointed at Bonnie. "Just ignored me completely." Bonnie just giggled and ran up the stairs. This bitch. I was seriously wanting a real answer. I will get it someday. I followed Bonnie, and ended up outside Elena's door.

"You up?" Bonnie said entering her room.

Elena seemed to think for a moment before answering, "No."

"Why haven't you called me back?" Bonnie asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry." Elena replied with.

"Are you gonna stay in there forever?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah."

"Move over... I am officially worried. What's going on?" I asked Elena.

"I'm tired of thinking... Tired of talking."

"You know, I am too, but I'm not moping around," I said but Bonnie scoffed so I added, "as much."

"Can we get one-line version so we can at least pretend to be helpful?" Bonnie said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Stefan and I broke up." Elena said simply.

"Honestly I don't see how you people can deal with relationships, break ups, and all that drama, while I am still trying to find a way to wake up early in the morning." I said truthfully.

Bonnie chuckled, "I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Right stupid question. I know I've been kind of MIA when you need me the most. I suck."

I half coughed, "Dick." Bonnie gasped and hit my arm. Elena managed a weak laugh. "Ah I'm the winner. I got her to laugh!"

"You want to be the ultimate winner? Get my mind off it." Elena challenged Bonnie and myself.

"Just remember, you asked for it." Bonnie said smiling devilishly. She then ripped open one of Elena's pillows.

Elena sat up and gasped, "Hey!"

"Be patient." Bonnie commanded.

"I'm sorry but this word patient is not in my vocabulary." I said raising my eyebrows.