5. Haunted ll

🎶She's something mystical in colored lights
So far from typical, but take my advice
Before you play with fire, do think twice
And if you get burned, don't be surprised🎶
_______________

I figured Elena would still be with Stefan so I went to the boarding house. When I arrived Elena was visible through the windows so I knew she was here. I just walked in unannounced, and with no warning. "Elena! Apparently you have been avoiding some people. Including your best friends and the best person ever! Which if that wasn't clear, I'm talking about me."

"False alarm!" We both turned to see Vicki enter the room. "My body's feeling really funky. It's a good funk, but it's weird."

"That, Vicki Donovan, is what I would like to call, too much information." I said.

"Does it look like I care?" Vicki said, then pulled out her phone, and started to dial.

"Who are you calling?" Elena asked finally deciding to speak.

Vicki looked up and answered, "Jeremy."

I shook my head, "I should've known."

"Vicki, you can't see Jeremy anymore." Elena spoke bravely for talking to a vampire.

"Oh come on. Don't you start. I'm gonna see whoever I wanna see." Vicki said looking annoyed.

"Even though you could hurt him?" Elena asked.

"I would never hurt Jeremy." Vicki answered.

"And I said I would never break Christian's heart, but look where we are now." I said.

"You aren't even dating him." Vicki pointed out.

"No one needs to know that." I said.

Elena stepped forward, "I know you think you won't hurt Jeremy, but I can't take that risk. You're going to have to let Jeremy go now."

"Oh really? How long have you been preparing you're not good enough speech? I'm presuming it predates the whole vampire thing." Vicki was pissed.

"All I'm saying Jeremy is not getting involved in any of this." Elena said daringly.

"I second that!" I spoke.

Vicki started to laugh so Elena said, "I mean it, Vicki."

Vicki got the dangerous glint in her eye. O lord. "Or what?" She then rushed to Elena and grabbed her by the throat and slammed her a giant the wall.

"VICKI! Stop!" I yelled.

"Let's get one thing straight you perky little bitch, you had my brother whipped for 15 years," Vicki said. I heard Elena gasping for air, so I rushed over to try and pull her out of Vicki's grasp. Vicki just pushed me with her free hand and I landed roughly. What can I say? Bitch was strong. "15 years, and then you dumped him. When I look at you, that is all I see, just so you know. And I'm gonna see Jeremy whenever I wanna see Jeremy, because I have some fun new toys to play with, and I won't think twice about your ripping your little head off. You got it?" Vicki then released her.

I rushed over to Elena, but she got up while coughing, and stormed out. I saw her talking to Stefan, so I gave them time. I walked over to Damon's alcohol stash, and poured me some. "Didn't you ever learn, don't take things that aren't yours?" Damon said while smirking. Why was he always smirking?

"Yeah well, I need it." I said while downing it, then walked over to him and practically threw the cup at him. He just chuckled and waved his fingers at me to say goodbye. I rolled my eyes and left with Elena once she finished talking to Stefan.