7. 162 Candles ll

🎶I feel the heat, with you staring off across the room
I dare you play your cards
Boy you bet I'm a trendsetter too🎶
____________________

Bonnie and I were laughing and talking mainly about her being a witch. When Caroline popped up. "Hey great party isn't it? We got the staff serving mini cupcakes to sober the drunk people up. It's a win win!" Caroline said beaming.

"Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of a regular cupcake? Which is already a mini version of a cake? Where does it end with you people?!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down Em. Just think you won't be complaining when you are drunk off your ass, and need something to sober you up," Bonnie said chuckling.

All of a sudden Damon appeared, "Well I heard drunk and ass, and my interests were piqued."

Caroline rolled her eyes dramatically, "Well that's my cue," And Caroline and Bonnie left me with a smirking Damon. Bunch of bitches.

"You know, Emily, I've heard from quite a lot of people that you are a fun drunk," Damon says.

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes dramatically, "And who has said that?"

"Just about everyone. I've asked who's the best drunk you've been around and they all answer Emily Gilbert. I'd like to put that theory to the test," He said while smirking.

"You remind me of a Russian doll, Damon. Full of yourself," And I walked off towards the bar.

Damon continued to follow me, "Oh please, by all means drink up. That'll serve less of a problem for me if you drink willingly."

"It's one beer Damon. I'm not that lightweight."

"They all say one beer. And then they end up in my bed."

"Even if I were to get drunk I would never go for you. I have some class, and self respect."

"I could have you in a split second if I wanted and we both know it." He growled in my ear. To be honest it was quite sexy, and my breath hitched. Thus did not go unnoticed my him. "Hmmmm. Am I getting your attention now?"

I went up and whispered in his ear, "Never in a million years." And I tried to walk off.

Apparently he wasn't pleased with my answer, because he caught my wrist and looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I don't like to be played with Ms.Gilbert."

"I'm not the one playing games, Mr.Salvatore." I sent a smirk his way, and surprisingly he bit his lip in a seductive sort of way that made me feel all kinds of weird. But good weird.

I then walked back to my backstabbing friends to hear them arguing and Caroline said, "Well I didn't want to tell you this but I'm you friend. When you wear it, it makes you look fat there I said it but it's because I'm your friend so..."

Bonni then responded with, "Sorry caroline I can't."

"What do you mean you can't? Bonnie it's mine." Said Caroline getting slightly angry.

"I thought you said it was Damon's." Bonnie said defensively.

"It is."