15. Unpleasantville l

🎶Show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside
We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside🎶

__________________________

It has been two days since Damon and I arrived back from Georgia. Everyone was happy to see me, but I can't say the same for Damon. Pretty sure Elena ended up attacking him with her purse when he pulled up on the driveway. I caught the whole thing on video too!

I thanked Damon for an all right time, besides the near death experience, before I was pulled in the house by Elena. It was then when I remembered I was still mad at her, so she called over Stefan and explained everything to me. The big shocker of the conversation was that Elena and myself were adopted. Now I was mad at Jenna. It's a never ending cycle.

Did it hurt to know that Jenna had been lying to me for years? Yes, it hurt like a bitch. Was I slowly getting over it though? Yes, like the bitch I am.

I closed my diary after finishing my entry for the night. You should've seen the words before it. It could be been a novel considering I hadn't wrote in my diary for the last three days.

Jeremy and I have been waiting in our own rooms for the pizza man to deliver the pizza, and what seemed like four hours was probably only 15 minutes.

I was just about to go onto Instagram to look at Stefan's page, since I haven't had a chance to, when the doorbell rang. I groaned. "Jeremy go make yourself useful and get the damn pizza!" 

"I got the Chinese food last time, so this means you have to go get the damn pizza!" Jeremy yelled back in response.

I gasped in fake surprise. "Did you just curse at me young man?"

"Sure did!" He answered from his room.

"That does it! Your punishment is to go get the damn pizza!" I demanded. The doorbell rang again after my comment.

"Will one of you go get the damn pizza!" Elena thundered from her room. Elena gets scary when she is mad believe it or not, so I quickly slipped out of my room, and I saw Jeremy doing the same.

"Scared of Elena too?" I slightly whispered.

He nodded. "She has some strength for being so small." We walked down the stairs and opened the door to see a very annoyed looking pizza man. Oh well.

"It's gonna be 22 dollars," the man said slipping the pizza box out of his bag.

Jeremy and I screamed in unison, "Elena, I need the money!" We looked at each other confused, before we heard Elena's door slam shut.

"Why do I have to do everything around here?" Elena asked to no particular person.

I smiled at the delivery man, because this must look quite confusing. "Here, come in. Just set it on that table right there." I motioned for him to follow me. He did and set it right where I told him to. Elena handed him the money and told him to have a good night, which he returned.

Elena started to smile all innocently and I should have noticed something was fishy, and not just because Jeremy had orders anchovies on his side of the pizza. Elena then started to run up the stairs. "Oh hell no!" Jeremy shrieked before running after her.

But I was faster than all of them. When it comes to food I'm like a cheetah. I shoved past Jeremy and grabbed Elena by her ankles making her fall on her butt. She whipped her head around to glare at me. "I realize pizza is good food after sex, but not today." I shook my finger in her face, and then snatched the box out of her hands. "I'm taking this," I announced.