3. Lost Girls

🎶Oh baby look what you started,
the temperature rising in here, is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move🎶

____________

I woke to the sound of a shower running. I opened my eyes very groggily. I was still in the bed from before, but Damon was no longer here. Considering this will probably be the only time I'm going to be alone, I'm going to take this as my chance to escape.

As I went down the stairs, I heard Damon. "Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped in the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring," he demanded. He hung up the phone, and poured him a glass of bourbon. Makes sense. He seems like the type of guy who would drink. "Dammit. She got blood on the couch." He took a long sip. "Do you always eavesdrop?" Damon spun around to face me with a smirk on his face. Such a smug smirk it was too.

"I wasn't eavesdropping. I was just leaving, over heard your conversation, and decided to keep listening," I said, edging closer and closer to the door.

"Whatever you say. But you should know you aren't leaving yet."

"Yes, I am," I commanded.

He shook his head. This motherfucker. "No, you're not."

"Yes, I am," I repeated.

"No, you're not."

"I gave you a night," I reminded him. We made a deal, and if I have to force him to live up to it, I will.

"And now I want a day. Please, for Caroline." He got me there. Watch this day turn into a week. I walked over, bumped my shoulder against him, and sat down in the couch. I would stay, but I wasn't going to give him any entertainment. He can stay bored and impatient for all I care. "Well, you are going to be no fun." I stayed silent. "Can I see your neck?"

"What kind of sick sexual fantasy do you have going on?" I said, putting my hands over my neck protectively.

Amusement sparked Damon's eyes. "Oh, I have sexual fantasies, but this isn't it. Don't you remember what happened last night?" he pressed.

"You bit me. You announced you are a vampire. Then you forced me to stay in your bed."

"Well, yes besides the force part. I gave you a choice and you chose to stay," he explained, twisting it to make him sound like a good guy. "Anyways, I bit you. I haven't given you my blood, therefore it's not healed. And it probably is hurting." That's when I noticed the throbs of pain in my neck. I put my hand up to it. It was all crusty with blood. Some parts were still wet with blood. Gross. "Oh, come on. Vicki liked it."

I scoffed. I was not going to be compared to Vicki Donovan. "Do I look like Vicki to you?"

"No. You taste better."

I raised my eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"Sorry, I meant look better," He said while licking his fangs that seemed to have extracted. I scooted back as far as I could on the couch to get away from him. "Don't be scared, Emily. Although you are very cute when you are scared. There is this fear that shows up in your eyes. It's quite pretty really. But relax, you aren't on my hit list right now. I just want to have some fun."

"I'm not your little play thing. Go find some one else to have fun with."

"Oh, I can. But you should know I can always make you do what I want. Just taking off your little bracelet there I can make you do whatever I please. Compulsion," Damon explained, pointing at my bracelet Stefan had given me.