Never Leave You Chapter 31

Louis' Pov:

"How'd it go last night?" Harry asked. I glanced at him with a smirk playing on my lips. "Great. Actually perfect," I said. "Did it end in a fight?" He asked. "A fight?" I guffaw, "No. More like we were in tears." He smiled. "Tell," he demanded. My smirk grew wider. "Well. I did what you told me to do. We talked about the good memories we shared then we talked about what was going on. Everything is settled," I said. "What else?" He edged on. "Nothing else."

"What is going on?" Niall asked from behind. Harry laughed as he stood up. He gave my back a pat and said, "Ask Lou here how his nightly phone call went with Brooke." Niall's eyes widen as he gave me his full attention. "Please tell me you didn't rip each other's throats out, did you?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "No but we were in tears," I said. He took a seat next to me and folded his arms across his chest. "So it went well?" He asked. "More like perfect," I smiled.

"Did she tell you where she is at?" Liam and Zayn walked in. I shook my head. "No but I understand. I told her she wants to be alone for now but I will find her," I said. "Tell me this Louis," Zayn says. I nodded for him to continue. A smirk was plastered on his lips. "How does it feel to be back?" He asked. I smiled and said, "It feels great." "Good. We missed this Louis," he patted my back before we gathered out front of the hotel lobby.

"Now, where should we go before we leave?" Liam asked. "What is the plan? Where will we be heading to after Rio?" Niall asked. I replied, "I was thinking La Concha, Spain." "We are heading towards east again?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Then where after?" Zayn asked. "Hong Kong, China. Then I don't know where to after," I said. "It sounds like a great plan," Liam smiled. "Now again, who goes with who, here in Rio?" Liam asked.

"Zayn and Niall will look at Copacabana and Paquetá Island. Liam will look into the city where the parades are held and other fiesta parties are. Harry will go to the Cristo Redentor and I will look at Sugarloaf Mountain," I explained. "We will meet back here in the lobby at six o'clock. I have already booked our next flight. It is all settled. Then we leave to Spain," I said. "So here at six?" Liam asked. I nodded. The lads smiled back at me. "It sounds easy enough," they said. "Great. See you at six," I said before walking in the other direction of the four lads.

I walked along the sidewalk to the Main Street to call a cab. As I walked past the many people, I've noticed this was my first time here in Rio. The lads and I have been to Brazil but not Rio. It was interesting coming here and to see new things. I whistled for a cab and one slowly pulled up. I opened the door and sat in. "To Sugarloaf Mountain," I said. "Yes sir," the man smiled. I closed the door and I was on my way to Sugarloaf Mountain. I let out a long and tired sigh as I looked out the window and watched the many cars drive by. Once in awhile we would stop because of the traffic for the parade. I counted each car until I arrived at my destination. We pulled up out front of the sand that led out to the clear waters. I took out my wallet and paid the driver along with a tip. "Thank you," he said. I gave him a small nod before exiting the vehicle. I closed the door behind me. I heard him drive away in a hurry.

I looked up at the tall mountain that stood ahead of me. It was covered in a green field of plants and two cables that had cable cars on them. I looked around to see any booth or some sort of place that had the beginning of the cable cars. My feet wandered around the beach till I found a shop that begun the cable cars. I went up in line and laid for my ticket. Then I followed the other people who waited for their cable car.

After waiting about twenty minutes, the cable car came down. People walked off and people boarded on. I took a seat near the door and waited to go. My eyes scanned the cable car to see if Brooke was on but there was no sign of brown curly hair. I sighed and sat back in my seat waiting for the three minute cable car to go by quicker.

Soon, I slowly arrived at the top of the mountain. I quickly ran off and stood off to the side for any sign of Brooke but once again, there was nothing. I let out a desperate sigh and continued walking, following the large crowd of people. My head was kept down from drawing any attention to myself. As I walked in the large crowd, I accidentally bumped into a small blonde girl. We both went falling to the ground. She let out a gasp as she hit the hard ground. "I am so sorry," I said and helped her up. She laughed and brushed herself off. "It's okay. It happens," she said. She looked up and her eyes widen in surprise.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Louis?" She gasp. "Yes?" I asked. "As in Louis Tomlinson?" She asked. I nodded in confusion. "Juliet!" She hollered to her friend. Her friend came running over from the wall. "Yes Sophia?" She asked. My eyes widen in surprise. The names sounded so familiar yet I can't place my finger on it. "I found him," she whispered. "Who?" Her friend asked. "Louis Tomlinson," she said. Her friend's eyes widen. They turned their attention on me. "Look, girls I'm sorry but I need to be looking for someone and-" "Brooke I know," Juliet said.

"How do you know her?" I asked. The two girls giggled and said, "We are her friends!" My eyes widen as the names came together in mind. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is that so?" I asked. They nodded with a smile. "She told me a lot about you," they blushed. I humorously laughed. "Funny because she told me a lot about you too, I said. Their eyes widen. "Look, I don't have time for this. Have a nice day," I pushed past them. "Wait Louis," they ran after me. Sophia grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "When you ever find Brooke again, will you tell her we are sorry?" She asked. "How do I know this isn't some game between you two? After all you played Brooke," I spat. "I know we did but that was in high school. We were a bunch of stuck up popular girls. We never meant to hurt her so when you get the chance please tell her," they begged.

I let out a sigh. "Okay. I will," I said. They smiled. "Thank you," they said. "But a word of advice," Juliet said. "Brooke isn't here in Rio," Sophia winked before running away. I was left speechless. Brooke isn't here?

Third Pov:

The two girls ran through the crowd as they made their way back to the two men who waited for them. They approached the blonde man and the raven hair man who had a pleased smile across their face. "Here you go Ashley," the blonde said. He handed her money for her and her friend. "Thank you Niall," she replied. "Thank you for doing this Ashley and Jaymee," Zayn smiled. "You're welcome. It's the least we can do," Jaymee smiled.

Niall and Zayn watched the two girls walk away. They smiled at each other and nodded in approval. "One place down. Nine to go," Niall said. Zayn rolled his eyes and laugh. "Come on. We should be expecting a call or text from Louis soon," Zayn said.

The two boys took off running to the other Cable Car that Louis wasn't going on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back to Louis' Pov:

"What is this all about Louis? I think we were close to finding Brooke," Liam said. I shook my head as we made our way through the airport. "We weren't even here for that long," Harry said. "Brooke isn't here," I said. Their eyes widen. "How do you know that?" He asked. I shrugged and said, "I just know. She wouldn't come here anyways. She has never mention coming here before." Everyone nodded.

"So next is Spain?" Niall asked. "Yes," I answered. Niall and Zayn smiled at each other. "What is their deal?" Harry whispered in my ear. "I don't know. They have been acting like this for a long time," I whispered back. Harry nodded. "Do you think they know where she is at?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. If so they would of told us," I said. Harry nodded agreeing. "You're right. I'm over analyzing things," he said. I smiled at him and nodded.

Well, I hope I'm correct about them. What if they did know where she is at? No. They wouldn't do that. Especially to me. Their best mate.

A/n: What was that all about? Niall and Zayn have something up their sleeves! Next is Spain! I'll give you a hint of next chapter, something happens like maybe another phone call(;