Never Leave You Chapter 10

Louis' Pov:

I walked across the Golden Gate Bridge- the magnificent red bridge- by myself. The lads were somewhere in the city looking for Brooke. I decided to have gone by myself for some alone time. It was for the best.

I shoved my hands in the pockets of my pants and looked down at my feet. I hung my head, not looking at where I was going. The ocean waves were crashing, the wind was blowing, and the cars drove silently by. I was in the middle of a silent place. It was a beautiful sight and place to be in.

"Louis," a voice echoed through my mind. I stopped walking, too stunned at what I was hearing. I shook my head. "No," I whispered as I covered my ears. "It can't be," I silently cried. "Louis it's me," she whispered. I felt those familiar small soft hands cup my hands and forced me to look up into her eyes. I was met with those soft, loving green eyes I have fallen in love with. She looked back at me, worried. Her eyes were filled with concern. "Louis," she said and half smiled. "It's me." "It can't be," I cried. "Why don't you believe that it's me?" she asked. I looked down but two fingers hooked under my chin to force me to look.

"Brooke," I gasped. She gave me a warming smile. She had tears slowly falling down her cheeks and leaving behind wet streaks. The tears mixed in with the power that was on her cheeks. I wiped the tears away with my thumb. A tear slowly fell down from my eyes. "You're here," I whispered. "You're here talking to me." "I always will be," she said. "But it can't be. You said you were done talking to us," I said. "I can't stop thinking about you Louis," she confessed.

"I can't stop thinking about you too. Please. . . come back," I cried as my voice cracked. She shook her head. "You know I can't," she said as she pulled away and rested against the red railing as she looked out at the city. "Why can't you?" I asked. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her closer to my body. I did not want to let her go. I was afraid I would lose her again. That if I were to let go, she would disappear.

Tears fell freely down from my eyes at the heartbroken girl who stood in front of me. She took my hand in hers and turned her head in my direction. She looked down at her feet then up again at the sight in front of her. Her eyes were bright red and puffy from crying. "You need to leave. Go back to London. Forget about me. Erase me from your memories," she said. I shook my head frantically. "You know I could never do that," I said. "You're still on my lonely mind. I always think about you. I dream about you all the time." I cried silently.

"But you need too," she said. She turned around to face me. Her back was now resting against the red railing. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and with her small thumb, she wiped away the fallen tears that escaped from my eyes. I rested my hands on her hips and I held her tightly against me, I was afraid she would leave me. There was no space between our bodies. She kissed my tears away with her eyes closed before looking at me. "I'm here. . . but without you, baby girl," I cried.

"I want to spend a few more hours with you. Please," I pleaded. "I miss you. I only want a few more hours," I said. She shook her head. "I can't. I need to move on. You need to let go and move on, Louis. I'll fall more in love with you and I can't do that," she cried. She started to pull away but my grip on her tighten. "Then let me have one last kiss," I said. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her small waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We slowly leaned in and closed our eyes. I couldn't take it anymore and smashed my lips onto hers. Our lips collied and those familiar sparks I receive whenever we touch had came back. My stomach formed with new butterflies. I tilted my head to the side as we passionately kissed. Her soft lips were the features I missed the most about her. I poured my feelings out through the kiss. The feeling of being alone, how much I miss her, the feeling of regret, the misery from the mistake in the past, and the feeling of love. The love for her that I have is unbreakable. Nothing could break apart the love I have for her.

We broke apart the kiss as we gasp for air. Our heavy breathing was the only thing heard. I buried my head in the crook of her neck and I kissed her neck softly as she closed her eyes. "I love you. More than you'll ever know," I whispered so she couldn't hear. She pulled back, getting ready to walk away, but I grasp onto her hand lightly. She kissed my lips once more but more sweet and gentle this time. I closed my eyes as I kissed her back. She pulled away as I opened my eyes.

I watched her walk away. Leaving me once again. Never to be seen.

~*~

I gasped for air as I clutched to my chest, awakening from the dream. Tears ran down my face as my breathing was quick. The four lads looked at me with worry and concern. "Louis, are you alright?" Harry asked. I shook my head as I cried. He pulled me in a hug and rubbed my back. "I can't," I said and shook my head as I sobbed. "I can't take this anymore," I cried. "I miss her Harry. I can't leave the amount of regret I have. I should have fought for her. I should have." "Louis, you are," he softly whispered.

"No. No I'm not," I sobbed. "If traveling across the world in search for her isn't fighting for her, then I don't know what is," he said. I looked up at him. Tears were still falling down from my eyes. I sniffed and said, "Harry I don't know how much longer I can take this. She has been gone for too long. I need her presence. I need her touch. I need her."

"I know Louis. I know," he whispered as he hugged me. "The only thing I know is that we can't give up," I said. He nodded in agreement. "Louis, we will find her," Niall said. The three lads came and hug me in comfort. I didn't respond but instead I nodded. I needed the love right now. "I can't lose you, lads, either. I already lost someone, I can't lose you guys either. We need to find her," I said, "we need to." I cried silently on Harry's shoulder.

"We will," Harry said. "You could never lose us," Zayn said. "Yeah, we will never leave you. We are like brothers," Liam said. I nodded and cried. I cried and cried for what felt like hours. Day and night I cried.

I need Brooke. Please. . . I need her.

A/n: Here is chapter 10 like I promised this weekend! Only one week left till fall break. Let the count down began! I'm so excited! I have a lot planned this fall break even though it's only a week. Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments! Xx