Never Leave You Chapter 4

Louis' Pov:

"Hi sir! Have you seen this girl?" I asked as I held a picture of Brooke up to a stranger. He shook his head and continued to walk away. "Really?! You couldn't have at least look at the picture? A-hole!" I shouted. He didn't look at me but he lifted his free hand in the air and put his middle finger up. I sighed and walked to another stranger who sat on a park bench in Central Park. "Have you seen this girl?" I asked with hope. The lady studied the picture before shaking her head no and mumbling a sorry.

I groaned and walked over to a wooden post to hang a flyer up. I hung up a missing picture of Brooke against the wood and taped it. In the photo, she looked so happy in here. She had on a real smile and not one of those fake ones. I sighed and tore my gaze away from the picture. I walked up to another stranger but stopped once I saw a familiar brown hair and short girl standing in the middle of Central Park.

A grinned formed across my lips as I screamed, "Brooke! Brooke!" I raced over to the girl I love. I can't believe I've found her. This was much easier than I thought. Here she was standing in front of my own two eyes. I couldn't have been dreaming.

People were staring at me but I ignored them as I continued running to the one girl I love. Brooke had on her favorite boot heels as she stood in one place and typed away on her phone. "Brooke!" I screamed with a smile. I stopped, out of breath, behind her and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around as I smiled but it soon faded realizing it wasn't her.

"Is something wrong?" she asked with concern. "I am sorry. I thought you were someone else," I said. "Oh! It's fine. It happens a lot to me," she chuckled. "Have you seen this girl?" I asked as I held up the picture of Brooke. The girl studied the picture before smiling. "Yeah, I've seen her," she said. Another smile formed its way on my lips. "You have? Where?" I frantically asked. "On a magazine before," she said. My smile faded as I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Why? What's wrong?" she asked, her eyebrows were furrowing together. "I thought you met you've seen her here in New York," I said. "No I haven't. I'm sorry," she said and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Thanks anyways," I said as I turned around. She grabbed ahold of my shoulder and turned me around. "Are you looking for her?" she curiously asked. "Yes. She went missing a few months ago," I said. "How come you don't put her on those milk cartons," she joked. I lightly smiled and said, "That is so old school."

"Have you made any progress?" she asked as I shook my head. "Well. . . I will help," she said. "No thank you. I have it under control," I waved her off. "I never asked. I said I will," she said and crossed her arms. I chuckled and said, "You remind me a lot like Brooke." "Is she the girl in the picture?" she asked. "Yeah," I said. "Then, I will take that as a compliment," she smiled. "How long will you be here in New York?" she asked. "Until me and my best mates search all of New York," I said. "You must really like this girl," she said.

"Yeah," I said, blushing. "You're a good man," she said. I laughed and said, "You know. I really like you. I have a feeling me and you will get along great, so why not?" "Why not what?" she asked. "You can help. The more help we get the faster we will search all of New York City," I said. Her eyes widen as she grinned. "Really?" she asked. "Yeah sure. Why not?" I smiled. "Yes! I'm glad I can help." She smiled, too.

I smirked at her reaction. She seems like she would be very fun to hang out with while we look for Brooke. "You're not around here. . . are you?" she asked. "No. As you can tell by my accent," I said. "I really like it. It's charming," she said. "I like your's too," I said. She blushed at my compliment.

"Louis!" I heard the four lads yelled from behind me. I turned around to see the lads running over here, out of breath. "We may have- who is this?" Zayn asked as he pointed to the girl. "Oh! This is uh," I said as I scratched the back of my neck. "Dylynn," the girl said as she held out her hand. The lads, besides Harry, shook her hand and introduced themselves. "And you are?" Dylynn asked Harry with a smile. Harry scanned Dylynn with his arms crossed. "You remind me a lot like Brooke. You even have the same hair and height but not eyes or skin tone," he said.

Dylynn awkwardly pulled her hand back. I coughed to break the tension and said, "What were you saying?" My attention turned to Zayn again. "Oh right! We may have found a clue to where Brooke is," Zayn finished. "Where?" I asked, obviously excited. "Some lady said she saw Brooke here getting off her airplane in the airport but that's all that was said," Harry said.

"So you're saying Brooke is here?" I asked with hope. "Yes and no," Niall said. "What do you mean?" I asked, a bit confused. "We mean that she could of got off here in New York or she could have switched planes. She could be here or she may not," Liam said. "Do you think she is here?" I asked. "Maybe. We should continue to search here for the next two days and if we can't find her then she is obviously not here," Harry said, "then we will leave New York and search the other main, famous cities."

"What do you mean other main, famous cities?" I asked. "Like L.A., Miami, Austin possibly, or New York City. Cities like that," Zayn said. "We were thinking if she isn't here we should check out Miami next," Niall said. "Or somewhere else." "Brooke would go toward the bigger cities then the small towns," Liam said. "If we know Brooke really well she would go to the bigger cities. She will be thinking it would be harder to find her because of the many people," Harry said.

"Okay, we may even be able to leave tomorrow. Dylynn said she will help," I said as Dylynn nodded. Harry frowned as he looked over at Dylynn. "No thank you. We don't need her help," he said. We looked at him with surprise at his abrupt reaction. "What? Why?" Dylynn questions. "Yeah, why?" Liam asked.

"I said we don't need her help. We are fine on our own. I don't need some girl who will remind me of Brooke," he scoffed. Dylynn's eyes widen in surprise. "She will help us," I argued. Harry glared at me before saying, "Then leave me out. You two can search together and I will go on my own. I don't want to be with someone who looks and acts like Brooke." We stayed silent. "I'm leaving," he snapped as he turned around and walked away towards a taxi.

"Oh by the way Louis. Don't fall for someone who looks and acts like Brooke. That is real low of you," he hollered over his shoulder before he disappeared in a taxi.

I stood there, shocked. There was no way I was going to fall for a Brooke look-a-like.

A/n: Hello everyone! So I had to retype this chapter because I accidentally deleted it so sorry for any misspelled words! So far I do not like Dylynn but tell me what you guys think!(: