Emma runs for sheriff

In season 1 Emma got fired by Regina Mills the mayor Emma told Mary Margaret that Regina fired her so she could put one of her own puppets as sheriff that's my job never heard you so passionate about it before what happened I don't know I just I know I want it back there must be a reason maybe I just want to beat her Hang on a second Oh, Ms Swan this is not appropriate The only thing appropriate is this ceremony She does not have the power to appoint him The town charter clearly states that the mayor shall appoint a candidate You can appoint a candidate it calls for an election the term candidate applied losely No, it's not It requires a vote and guess what Madam Mayor I'm running fine so is Sidney I am? I am with my full support I guess we'll learn a little something about the will of the people I guess we will You found that loophole in the town charter legal documents contracts if you like always been a fascination of mine Yes, you love to trifle with technicalities I like small weapons, you see the needle, the pen, the fine point of the deal Subtlety not your style, I know You're a bastard I think your grief's getting the better of you Regina Shame what happened to Graham don't you talk about him You know nothing what is there to know? he died Are you really going up against me? Not directly We are, after all both invested in the common good We're just picking different sides Well, I think you picked a really slow horse this time It's not like you to back a loser She hasn't lose yet she will never underestimate someone who's acting for their child Ohh Now who's trifling with technicalities?