Henry Mills season 1

Regina got mad at Henry's teacher for giving him the book Once upon a time. Henry used his teacher's credit card to find his birth mom Emma she drove him back to Storybrooke Henry told her the clock didn't work. Emma told Henry to go to school because Regina was going to meet Emma at Granny's diner. The next day Henry didn't go to school Regina asked his teacher where Henry was. Henry's teacher Ms Blanchard said hello Ms Mills is Henry at home with you. Emma talked to Henry's teacher she said you might find Henry at his castle. Henry's teacher told Emma she gave him the book because Henry is a loner. She also told Emma that Henry needs hope and it's a book of classic fairytales she also told Emma that Henry has no friends. In season 4 Emma brought back Robin's wife Maid Marian back from time traveling. Regina got mad at Emma because she was in love with Robin. In season 5 when the heroes came back from the underworld Hades used his olympian crystal on Robin he tried to kill Regina. Regina told Hades if you kill me you will lose Zelena forever. Robin told Hades it was my idea use that thing on me. Zelena asked Regina what happened Regina said Hades did this Robin died protecting me she also told Zelena that's a lie. At Robin's funeral Zelena told Regina there is one I can think of that's fitting Robin. When Roland and the merry men left for Sherwood forest Roland gave Zelena a feather from one of Robin's arrow to give to Regina. Granny kissed Roland goodbye and Roland kissed his baby sister goodbye. Zelena told Roland that she and his baby sister will come and visit soon.