Emma loses control of her powers

In season 4 Elsa said to Emma you have to love yourself Emma The only way to ever be in control of your powers is to embrace them. Regina said to Zelena you didn't know our mother but I did our own worst enemy isn't her or each other it's ourselves. You can't beat me little sis , everything Rumple taught you he taught me too. I was the better student. Cora said to Regina look at you Regina your stronger than I ever was and that's the strength you got from the people you love not from me. Regina said to Emma not now Swan. Emma said she was sorry for bringing Marian  back. Marian said to Regina I'm a monster. Emma said to Regina in season 4 I know this is all complicated, but you can have happiness I know it doesn't seem like it, but you just have to fight. Okay if you won't I will. Henry brought me back to Storybrooke to bring back the happy endings. In the episode Sisters Zelena asked Regina if she trusts her. Regina said to Emma, David, Hook the only one that can break up Zelena and Hades is my mother Cora. Hook went to get Cora she said Hook my fairy godmother Hook said I have never been called that before. James David's brother came to where David was walking. David was carrying a bag full of stuff for Robin's daughter. Emma thought that was her dad she was talking to. Emma told James that Regina said to meet Robin in the woods. When Curella De Vil showed up in the woods James took out a gun and pointed it at Emma than Emma said what the hell Dad Curella said never face a savior without this. In one of the episodes of season 5 Curella said to Regina by the it was your son that brought me back to life.