Regina and Mary Margaret

Regina said to Henry the evil queen is not coming back Emma said I should have trusted Regina. When Emma saw the storm clouds she said Regina that's weird  Regina said to Emma Gold still has a nose I still have a fist Emma said Gina. Gold said care for a drink Ms Swan then Henry appeared with Violet Henry said stop. Regina said Henry get out of here. Then Henry said to stop you from hurting my moms. Henry said to Gold this is on you. Emma found Henry sitting by a fountain she said to Henry when we lived in New York I used to tell you to wish your troubles away. Hook came and we were all happy. Emma also told Henry your mom is trying to make things work with Gold. Gold said to Regina the evil queen is who you are. In the beginning of season 6 Regina said to Snow White you defeated me in a way no one thought that was possible you made me your friend. Regina said to Gold I'm not like you I don't like the darkness. In the middle of season 4 Emma said to Regina how do you walk in that thing? With the poise and composure of a queen? I've been waiting a long time for this. At the end of season 1 the curse breaks Emma tells Henry I love you Henry. Snow said to Regina I want to be Snow White again Regina said it's about time. Regina's curse was the first curse to bring everyone to Storybrooke.