Others Characters in Storybrooke

The other characters in Once upon a time are Emma Swan, Regina Mills, Henry Mills, Zelena Mills, Mr Gold, Belle, Ruby, Granny, Snow White, David Nolan, Killian Jones, Archie. Emma is the savior, Regina is the mayor, Henry is the author, Zelena is the wicked witch, Mr Gold is Rumple, Belle is in charge of the library, Ruby is a wolf, Granny is in charge of Granny's diner, Mary Margaret is Snow White, David is Prince Charming, Killian is Captain Hook, Archie is Jiminy Cricket he has a dog named Pongo. When Emma first came to Storybrooke Henry told her the clock didn't work and that everyone was a character from a book. Henry used his teacher's credit card to find his birth mom Emma. Emma went to cut down Regina's apple tree she got mad than Emma got arrested for knocking over the pile of papers in Archie's office. Regina gave Emma an apple to eat Henry told her not to eat it because Regina is the evil queen. When Emma was about to leave Storybrooke Regina made her an apple turnover from her famous apple tree. Henry her son ate it when Emma took Henry to the hospital she told Dr Whale that Henry ate something with poison in it. Emma took Henry to the hospital and Dr Whale had a nurse place Henry in a hospital bed they called Regina to come down to the hospital. Regina came down to the hospital Emma told her that Henry ate the turnover. When Henry almost stopped breathing Emma kissed Henry on the forehead and told him I love you Henry. Henry's teacher Mary Margaret gave him a book about fairytale stories.