Emma's hand starts shaking

Emma's hand starts shaking in season 6. Hyde was about to start choking Regina when she told Emma now. Henry was with his mom Regina when she was checking out the blimp that Hyde's friends were in. The evil queen placed a dampering spell on The count of Monte Cristo's girlfriend Charlotte. Regina touched the girl's cape the evil queen told Regina it's a dampering spell. Regina told Henry to get behind me. When the count of Monte Cristo was going to kill Snow and David Regina came with Henry. Regina told Henry to call Emma I could use some of her magic Henry said I can't it's the queen. The evil queen said to Zelena do you have a drink. Zelena took the evil queen to the vault that Regina sealed with blood magic. At the beginning of season 5 when Henry went to destroy magic Regina was with Emma trying to find Henry before Gold found him. Regina and Emma first went to Boston when Regina got mad at the bus driver Regina asked the bus driver he wasn't on the bus than why did it say he was on the bus the bus driver said to Regina lady he wasn't on the bus. Emma said to Regina because Henry wanted us to think he was on the bus than Emma said Regina that's weird. Emma got a text from Granny she said to Regina my parents Hook and your sister were pulled through a portal. Emma and Regina went to New York to where Henry was. Regina and Emma went into the library where Henry and Violet were they saw Henry lying on the floor Henry said to Regina Mom where's Violet. Regina said to Henry what are you doing down here. Henry said to Regina do you really have to ask me that he said I was following my dad's quest to destroy magic.