Six | 육

The group had settled on the idea of travelling to the shared house of the three youngest, and you simply followed along as the rumbles of masculine voices over shadowed your own. You weren't complaining, they were all outstandingly good looking from what you could tell, part of you desperately wanted to alert Libby and take her with you too; but Yoongi had strictly specified no guests. Spoiled sport.

As you reached the door of the abode, you stood, astonished. The mere scale of it was commanding the looks of pedestrians, and you were going to go inside. Where do these surprises end?

Feet clambered heavy on the laminated floor, Jimin warning that everyone must remove their shoes as they entered, and scanned everyone as they walked further into the space. Namjoon stuck by you, and you didn't understand why, but you'd decided he wasn't going to spoil your fun for today.

You scoped out a few rooms connected to the kitchen; it was dair to say this house was huge, dazzlingly so. You turned as you heard bottles popping, Hoseok roared in excitement and shook Jungkook as he saw Seokjin place shot glasses down on the counter. Your mind was frantic, screaming the consequences at you, but you chose to push the rational comments aside, cheering yourself as vodka was poured smoothly across the glasses.

You pushed the boys out of the way, eyes hazy as you knelt in front of the counter, "Watch how it's done boys," you cracked your knuckles, "Give me a count down, will you?" The crowd began to chant, as Namjoon was baffled at the idiocy that was unfolding, "Y/N, don't you think you should-"

"Five!" They shouted,
"Y/N this isn't a good id-"
"Four!" Your heart was racing as you felt the rewards of your choice.
"Three!" The egging persisted,
"Two!" You gripped the first glass, preparing yourself,
"One!" Namjoon was reaching towards your arm to stop you,
"Go!"

He was too late.

You tipped your head back, guzzling every drop of liquid from the containers as you proceeded to each shot. You felt Namjoon's broad hand cover you arm, and as you turned you defiantly took the last drink, directly looking into his eyes. He is being way too clingy, lay off.

You immediately regretted your over confidence, your throat positively burning in an instant and your tongue tasted nothing but bitterness. Namjoon pinched your cheeks, "You can stop here, you were tired before you even started,"
"No," You pouted, pulling his arms down and away from you, standing up and raising your arms in exhilaration at the group.

All but Namjoon shrieked in surprise, this girl sure is talented, Hoseok approved as he leapt into the air and cheered with you. You wavered slightly, but evened yourself out by leaning on the kitchen side, and the oblivious group took their turns to make shots and torture their own bodies.

〰〰〰

Your bodies sat in a circle in the carpet of the living room. You soon found out why these boys were so painfully content on hiding their faces. Glasses and hoodies were now off, and they all took turns to lay out dares as you giggled like infants.

You let out a few gurgles of drunken merriment, legs crossed and palms resting on each knee as the three youngest were dared to have a dance battle. "Damn!" You howled, holding a half empty bottle in the air as a few droplets hit the noticeably sober individual to your left.

He turned to eye you unabashedly, his legs extended into the circle and occupying as much space as possible, you stuck your tongue out at him in response; Namjoon nimbly brought his hand up, twisting the end of it nonchalantly. You pulled back to avoid further contact, furrowing your brows at him and exaggerating a pained look.