Unpredictable

I breathed a sigh of relief, as I undid my apron and carefully hung it on one of the pegs on the wall. Today was really busy, and I was glad that it was over. I just wanted to get home and watch countless episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I love that show. I lazily packed my things into my backpack and slung it over my right shoulder - walking out of the door. I work in a bakery, and it's alot of fun. It's only a part time job, but I enjoy it, and sometimes I'm really tempted to sneak off with the cakes. The bakery was only a few minutes away from my house, and I plugged my earphones in as I bobbed my head back and fourth, making my way home.

~

"I'm home!" I shouted, as I pulled the key from the lock and shut the door. "How was your day?" My older brother asks, running up to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Calum, if you hug me any harder, I'll pass out!" Calum can either be really irritating, or really sweet. "Sorry about that, haha." He chuckled. Me, Calum and Mum all live together. Usually, Mum's busy working so we're left at home... it can get pretty hectic when you leave me and Calum at home, alone. It's even worse when Calum decides to invite his friends around! Luke, Ashton, and Michael. They've been best friends since they were small! I like hanging out with them, though.

~