Old troubles

Perseus's  POV 

   I knew that she was not completely  happy with me still, and she kept running away from me when I would get too close. I knew it was all my fault, and I feel like a jerk, I truly do. If she had ever told me that, I'd be heart broken. It was easy to ruin me though. I was sensitive, if my brother or my past away mother had ever told me they hated me, I'm not so sure if even my mate could mend that completely. I don't care about my father however, he was an asshole. He treated me and my brother like shit after our mother died, and believe it or not, I fought him over the king title. He never would have even thought about doing that, but that wasn't my problem, truly. My brother was supposed to be king, he's older, and he had told me to win the title for him, but after those scars, even after he pleaded, I kept the title. He was always too jumpy, so he would have never thought about fighting me. I forgave him though, and my dad, I can't believe I would call him that, can be seen walking around with a new woman every day. Whether it was dragon or witch or even human, he had a new booty  call all the time. Woman even said that he was atractive because of the scar I left on the side of his face, trailing from the temple to the side of his lip, but I don't know, women are women. I stretched out my wings, flapping them slightly  to let them stretch. I wanted to fly, but I couldn't, I wasn't going to lose sight of my Gabbie. Then scents filtered through my nose. Werewolves. And these weren't Gabbie's sweet scent, they stunk of her old pack. I growled, how dare they come to my territory! I ran off to my little mate and picked her up by the scruff of the neck before she could run away. She tried to turn around to snap at me, but soon gave up. I placed her on the floor underneath me and mind linked to her that now was not the time. She didn't know what was happening but didn't protest. Soon, three wolves walked cautiously in to our field of vision. I growled threateningly, and gripped the one closest to Gabbie by the neck and squeezed him unconscious. The other two backed away a little, but the larger one snapped at me. He shifted, his grey fur turning into skin, and even though I would have rathered  him with clothes on, there was nothing around here to wear, and I knew what had to be done. And besides, nudity  didn't bother us that much. He looked at me, expecting me to shift of course, but I can't trust him while another wolf is out and could attack. I grunted in the other wolf's direction, and once it became a she, with a big chest and round  hips, I shifted too. Gabriella in wolf for was still much smaller than me in human, so I told Kay to tell her to shift. She tried to shift while I tried to talk to the two werewolves in front of me.

"What the fu*k are you doing in my territory, I could kill you right now."

"Me? The future alpha of Blackstone Pride? The strongest pack in North America?" Ian tsked, " I think not... But, I'll give you an offering  to take my place." He pointed at the girl. "This is Jay, a rouge I found lingering in my territory. I'd  simply finish her off myself, but father wanted to keep peace with you guys, even after we figured out that you weren't  of our kind." By this time, Gabbie  had already shifted back, though in pain, sweating and panting, she was fine. I hugged her and using my arms, I covered any body parts that shouldn't  be  visible to this man. She was beat red, and it took me a while to realize that it was because we were both naked, in front of other naked people. I was fine with the first part though. "Are you lovebirds done? I need to get back before I regret coming here. Oh wait, already did." Ian broke our awkward  moment.

"Don't speak that way to me, f*ckboy." I growl at him. He looked taken aback by what I said, he wasn't used to disrespect, and especially  from a guy who he had treated like sh*t for a long time now. "I only listened  to your stupid commands for my mate, not because you're the measly son of an alpha." I was satisfied at what I told him, he looked like a ticking bomb. "But I accept your offering. Unlike you, I do respect your father. He knew my secret ever since I first met him, and he has been the closest to a father to me ever since. Now run off, I am sure your mommy won't want to worry about how you fought off the big, bad, princess  kidnapping dragon." I taunt. He growls before shifting back and running back the way that he came from. Meanwhile, I turn to look at the new addition of my kingdom, what seemed like a troubled 19 year old rouge. For all I know, she could be working with Ian to kill me. I look down to see my still blushing mate look at the woman in front of her in slight jelousy. I never would have had thought that a problem. I don't  see why she could ever be jelous, was it something  that involved me? "What's  your whole name?" I ask the girl in front of me. "I only know that my name is Jay. He had me locked up for a long time and I lost a lot of memory." It was then that I noticed the bruises and scars that roamed her body. Several purple hand marks where on her thighs and hips, while she had one or two cuts on her bottom lip. She w truly looked like if she had gone and come back from hell. There were bags under her eyes and I could only imagine that whatever happened to her was scarring. I mind linked three of my female warriors to come to the border and take care of her and make sure that she doesn't mean any harm. "There will be a few women who will come and give you cloth, feed you, and guard you from other dragons." I say, lying about the last part, because how could I tell her that it was to make sure she wasn't the one going to make the harm. She nods hesitantly, and I could tell that she is scared. But I don't say anything, I just cradle my Gabbie in my arms and carry her back to our home, thinking about how I was going to introduce  two werewolves  to my kingdom.