The painnn!!!

Gabbie's POV

  I was at peace, enjoying being in Percy's arms, trying to forget everything that had happened in so little time, and it worked for a while. But, the moon goddess hates me. And i hate myself just the same. I had be freaking born on one in the morning! I felt small taps in my hand and then bam! My wrist snapps forward. Fugde!!!!!! Holy son of a ****!!!!!!  I fall off the bed in pain. I felt my bones snap and i bite my lip to hold back the pain. I should really tell Per- aghhhhh!!!! Shit, my shoulder. I grip onto the carpet and let out some of my pain on it. In pain, I don't see Perseus get off the bed until he is right in front of me. He tells me something, but my ears are ringing and the only way I know he said something is because I saw his lips moving. He got me to uncling my arms from the carpet and carried me off the floor. He busted the door off the hinges, wow, lazy. I felt his feet run around, down stairs, busting another door, on cement, on dirt, before putting me on grass. In the meantime, I was gripping on his arm with my shifting hand, and once I let go his shoulder was bloody, like, I think I am going barf. I felt the floor under me again and got on all fours. My knees bent, cracked, grew fur, much like the rest of my body. Soon, it stopped, and I fell on the floor in a mess of fur and sweat.

Hi.

Is this my wolf?

Yes? I think.

Its a yes or a no.

Yes.

What's your name?

I don't have one.

You're a wolf, you should have one.

Well, I do have memories of someone calling me... Moon.

Moon? Oh. I'm Gabriella.

Shh, mate is coming.

I saw Perseus walk towards me, and as soon as he touched my snout, I let out a pur. What the... Did I just... Great, now I'm a cat. Sorry. I heard Moon say. His eyes were shifting from grey to green, and then he closed them. What the hell is he doing? I'm right here! He opened his eyes and they were a bright green. Shit. Nevermind ... Hehehe, I'm not here... "You are so gorgeous mate." But it was a deeper voice, I could tell that it was his dragon. Then he ripped out of his clothes and shifted. Wow, he is tall, and handsome. Moon! Dirty mind. It was just a compliment... He had shifted in to an enormous white dragon with green eyes and horns. He bent his head down and rubbed his snout against mine. We both let out purrs and it felt good but... No. I snapped my head around and brought it down to be covered by my paw. I heard him whimper and so did Moon.

Moon! You don't know what he called us, do you?

His princess?

No, he called us weak, pests, we are not ment together Moon! He was going to reject us!

But, his dragon is in control, he can't reject us! At least not now...

I heard his whimper turn into a growl. Great, bipolar-ass. I curled into a small ball and ignored his growls, which was very hard, he sounds like a roaring lion even though he was barely even making noise. He turned me around so that my back was on the floor and I was facing him. I kept my eyes closed however. He gripped both of my front paws and placed them on the side of my head. He growled at me.

Open your fucking beautiful eyes.

I hesitated, but gave in, opened one eye after the other and saw the biggest asshole on earth. Oh wait, it's just Perseus. False alarm people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhhh mmmmyyyyy fffffrrrrriiicken chicken nuggets! So so long since I have updated. I have no excuse for updating so late, be mad at me, I just hope this pleases you guys. Jamoona out. :)