electronics fix everything

Perseus's POV

I really fucked up. How was I telling her not to think of as a mutt but then insult her with that. How could I!

How could you! Mate! I want mate! Mate! Mate!Ma- I interrupted kay.

I get it! I have to apologize! I wil! I yelled back. Hell probably be quiet for a while,and then keep whining. I thought about going straight back up to my room and apologize because it was killing me not having her close. But, matey I'll make a quick stop for a game or something. So, I linked Theo (my brother)

when are you bringing the clothes? I asked, hoping for him to answer.

Dude, I have something more important.

And what is that?

My...mate.

Great for you. I said as I blocked him off. Great, I have to get her clothes, not that I don't want to, but if she doesn't like it... well not that I can't buy more, it's because well... well, what the heck, I'll just take her with me if she doesn't like what I bring her. So I decided to walk to the nearest mall.

Mate! I want gabbie! Again Kay? I tried to ignore him but it made me feel worse and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Eventually, I made it to the mall and as soon as I got in, Kathy was there.

"Hey Perseus. What brings you to the mall today?" She asked.

"I, um, well, I was gonna buy my mate's clothes."

"Where is she?" She said trying to look around to see if she was here.

"She didn't come, she's," I hesitated,"sleeping."

"Uhuh... sure... do you know her size?"

"Well, she's around your size, mabey a little smaller though."

"Okay, what do you need?"

"Um... EVERYTHING!" I said exaggerated. So I waited for like, literally two hours.

"Here's everything, shoes, socks, shirts, shorts, pants,... underclothes..."

"Thank you, I don't know how to thank you, how much do I have to pay you?"

"Nothing, eventually I'll end up losing that money in taxes, but do bring your mate, okay?" I nodded and left a hundred dollar bill on her stand, I wrote on a sticky note this is for taxes and left another hundred dollar bill under the note. I walked over to radio shack and something caught my eye, a tablet. I payed for it and ran out the mall straight to the house. I stopped at my door and tried to open it, but she locked it. I could easily knock it off but I don't think she'd like it. So I left the bag with everything I bought her on the floor and knocked the door. Then I walked off to my office.

(I was going to stop here but... actually I think that... meh, just keep reading.)

Gabbie's POV

After he left, I decided to 'explore' his room. He had a small desk that had a laptop was on the desk on top of a few papers. I opened it only to see it locked. Great. What took my interest though, was a picture of me on the desk. So I decided, what the hell, I'll try it. So I typed in Gabbie. It didn't work. What about... Gabriella. And it sent me to windows. Who the hell writes someone else's name as a pasword? Oh right, Perseus. He has minecraft?! No way! So I like... think I was lost in the game for like forever trying to figure out the controls. I was interrupted however, when I heard a loud knock on the door and jumped. Shoot, I just killed my dog! Does he know how hard it is to get that?! He must regret what he said, he better. Wait, why am I thinking that? I don't need him... just his laptop. When I got tired I toppled over on the bed like roadkill. Zzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you guys are still reading this book, thx for the support and sorry for taking so long to update.

😇Jamoona out