impressive

Gabbie's POV

I woke up in the forest. Huh? How? I look around, and the rush of memories come in, Ian, Perseus saving me,and me passing out. I look down to check, yep, I'm naked. A blush creeps up my cheeks as I think that someone might had seen me. Wait, Perseus! I honestly don't really care because I don't have anything to hide. We're getting off track, I need to go back home, I might just get a beating, if I'm lucky. I sniff around, east, there east. Wait, I'm not in there land. I hope they don't catch me. I start running as fast as my legs could carry me, until someone called out,"hey, what are you doing in this land!?" I turned around, covering my breasts and whimper," sir, I have not come to attack, I wish to return home." He started walking towards me,"is that so, then you shall become prisoner until the king says you were right, and you can leave." I whimpered again. I nodded my head no, which was a bad mistake because he threw me on the floor. He pushed me on the floor, and I felt everything stop. He's gonna rape me. He took off his belt and hit my back," please no, Perseus!" I yelled, but I probably shouldn't because he's more than likely dead. Yet, he stopped when I said Perseus. I yelled as he hit me again. Then I heard footsteps and a pissed off Perseus pushed him off me.

"WHAT THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!??" I curled up in a ball, he's probably already popped a vein by now.

"S-sir, she's a mutt, you know the rules."

"I'M THE KING, I MAKE THE RULES!!" I'm sorry what? The king! I looked up to see him shredding the man, his face was vicious, but his green eyes stood out. He walked over to me with sweatpants in his hands and he was wearing basketball shorts. Damm, he look good. As he came closer, I walked farther away,

" Perseus, I didn't know you were king, I didn't mean to make you kill your men, please, just kill me." I cried. His eyes were back to grey and he look hurt.

"I would never kill you, my beautiful mate. I want to take you home with me, I don't want to see that horrendous pack any where near you." I nodded slightly. He gave me the sweatpants and I slipped them on. Too big. He nodded in aproval and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"You don't know how worried I was when I couldn't find you."

"Worried? I thought you were dead." I sobbed in his chest. He picked me up, his chest covering anything on display, I felt him walk quickly and leaned in his chest more, if I'm a mutt, is he a dragon?

Perseus's POV

When we finally made it to the castle, I heard lots of murmurs "Why is he with that thing." "Damm, she's hot." "It's a mutt! Has he gone mad!?" I growled at the men looking at my mate. Eventually, I made it to my floor, I had a whole just for us. I got to my room and set her on my king bed. She was asleep and damm was she cute. But she needs clothes, Kay is getting horny. I mind-linked my younger brother," get someone to clean a body in the eastern side of the territory, also, bring women clothes to my room. While I wait for him, I'll let her put on my shirt. I looked through my closet for my smallest shirt when there was a knock on the door, it's Ryan, my second in comand. I got up and went to open the door.

Ryans POV

I heard that he brought a werewolf to our castle, is he out of his mind?! I knocked on his door, he better hurry up because I needed to 'get fresh' with a blonde at my room. He opened the door and a small strawberry scent entered my nose, from him? "Hey dude, why do you smell like strawberries?" "From my m-" He was interrupted by a small whimper as we both turned the direction of his bed. A small figure got up with the blanket around her shoulders. As she yawned lightly,my, he knows how to pick a girl. Then, the blanket dropped and I saw perfect breasts on her chest, and I'm pretty sure my jaw fell to the floor. She quickly covered up again, blushing, and hid under the covers. "Dude, when your done with her, let me get some too." I said. "SHE'S MY MATE, YOU F**KING PERV!!!" He yelled. It caused me to get on my knees and beg to him. "Well talk later." He said, before shutting the door. I'll use my life while it lasts then. I walked to my room and saw the naked blonde on my bed. She's nothing compared to, the mutt, but I still need to let off steam. I slipped of my pants and jumped on the bed with her," your gonna scream tonight."

Perseus's POV (damm, I change alot)

He is gonna die, the nerve of the guy, does he think she's a sex slave or what? I walked over to the bed and smelled her, her heat went out fast. She's fine now.

Well duh, if you force it, it only works for a night. Kay said.

So we ran away from the pack for no reason?!

Nooo, she was gonna come here tomorrow anyways, we just saved a day of traveling." Man he's smart.

"P-Perseus?" The angel under the covers mumbles.

"Yes?"

"Are we... mates?"

"Yes, I know I should have told you sooner, I just, well, I was gonna tell you on our date, I really was, Kay was getting impatient too and-"

"You're rambling."

"I'm new, to this stuff."

"So your the king?" I slightly nod."and I'm your mate?" I nod again." Then why does everyone call me mutt?"

"Ummm, well, we aren't exactly werewolves,we're dragons."