date?

Gabriella's POV

I already finished cleaning the bathroom and began doing my homework. It's the same routine everyday. I wake up 4 o'clock with the omegas to make breakfast for the rest of the pack, do my morning routine, eat on the way to school, stay in school until 5:30, walk home, do my mom's stupid chores, homework, and sleep. I eat in the morning and Perseus  always brings me delicious foods from home during school, they fill me up until the next day because I never get to eat dinner. I tell him that he has to not bring food for me, that he has to get for himself, but he says he'll eat what I leave behind. I honestly think that's cute. He's always been a softie for me. Well, he's an omega so he has to be nice to everyone, but, he's different to me. I look at the clock to see it saying 10:04. Oh muh god, it's so late. I rush on the math and fall on my bed.
Beep beep beep. The clock says 4:00. I get up, still in my t-shirt and tiny shorts as I run to the kitchen. I see all the omegas there already, and a very attractive Perseus cracking eggs. He was only wearing boxers, and his perfect 8 pack trailed down his chest. I don't know how he's so fit. I walk behind him and hug his bare torso. He turns his head around and looks down at me as he starts purring, it made his whole body warm and cuddly. He bends down and kisses my nose as he says in a husky yet attractive voice," hey babe."
"Hi,"I repply, or manage to stutter because a huge blush appears on my cheeks, instantly making me hide myself in his chest. He brings me out as he says" beautiful." Making me probably as red as a tomatoe. Suddenly he grabs me and hides me in him as I hear a loud whip. Another and another come in as he coos in my ear " it's ok." It made me cry because I know how a whip feels on your skin, they left two on my thigh. I hear a snort as footsteps walking away. I saw a small tear coming out of his eye, I wiped it, and realized, they whipped him! I turn him around as I see three long whip marks on his back. "O my god! Perseus , why did you do that! It was for me, the beating was for me!" I cried. He hugged me," I did it because I love you, and I couldn't let them hit you, I'm sorry for showing pain, but don't worry, I'm fine." Those words hit me, and it hurt that someone got the pain I deserved and they did it for me." I'll have to see that when we finish cooking, I'll do what I can right now." I hiccuped. I cut lemons and squirted them on his back, I was holding his hand the whole time. (Lemons are very good for werewolves when they are cut, take away pain and less chance of infection) I cleaned it and placed my hand on his back, soothing him. He purred when I did that, so I trailed my finger down his cuts, his pur vibrated off my hand. I started helping him crack eggs and then I started cooking them, I told him to sit down, though he insisted that he would do the work until I gave him the puppy eyes. When I put down the 5th and last pan of egg to cook, he said,"the lemon won't help, you know. But I do feel better because it was you who cared about me and only me." I blushed furiously and smiled. "You know that I would get even the most painful torture to see your smile," He continued,"and it's killing me to not be able to see you without that t-shirt." Woah, that took me off guard completely. "I - I'm s-sorry?" I stuttered realizing that he'd been staring at my cleavage the whole time. He must think I'm not good enough for him, I mean, I'm almost flat, only for the tiny bit of breasts that I carry around proudly, well, I used to until I figured that he thought they were disgusting. He must have seen me frowning because he got up and hugged my waist saying," I think that they match your beautiful body, and I can't believe I have the ability to call the goddess in front of me, mine." Again, my tomatoe face came up, I tried to ignore him by checking on the eggs. We served the eggs on the plates set on the table seeing pancakes and sausage on them already. They smelled delicious, but I knew we couldn't eat with the pack or eat this. We would eat scraps that were left after the pack finished. Well, the omegas would, Fernando would always sneak cereal in his room and we would eat secretly as soon as we were dismissed. I sat down looking at the food hungrily next to Perseus, Who was looking blankly into the wall. He looked down at me when a growl escaped my stomach. "Hungry?" He asked, I nodded. He stayed looking at my stomach for a while until he snapped out of it and pulled me to his room. "What are you doing? We're gonna get in trouble!"I whispered. When he was looking at my stomach, he looked like if he was mind-linking, how? He can't mind link to us. But thoughts stopped as I smelt eggs, pancakes, and ... a burger? "How did you get this?" "Anything for mi reina." He said. But I didn't pay attention as I dug in.
(A/N mi reina means my queen)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Perseus said he'd walk me to school, said there was something important he wanted to talk about. "Soo, why are we walking instead of bus?" "Well, we're both Bae and Bae, so I think I should be more romantic," more romantic than this morning? I hope its not Netflix and chill. "I want to ask you on a date."