apologies

O  MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD. O MY GOD. I CAN BELIEVE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED! I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYY. YOU GUYS PROBABLY DON EVERYTHING READ THIS JUNK ANYMORE BUT, enjoy.

                  Perseus's  POV 

     I looked at the nurse who kept bothering me, I had the best moment I could ever have but this bitch ruined it! Ughhhhhh!!!!!

"For the last time, no!" I whisper yelled, hoping I would let Gabbie sleep more.

"But I'm the best if the best!" She repeated. She is really getting on my nerve.

"Quit it!" I placed the chair in the room and almost shut the door when she whispered in my ear," if that sluty  bitch pleases you so well then why can't I?" I almost yelled at her when THUD. I turned and saw my gabbie on the floor. "GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM!!!! I FUCK ING SEE YOU APROACH  ME OR MY MATE AND I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET IT SO FUCK ING BAD YOU'LL BE CRYING BLOOD!!!!" I growled. She ran out traumatized. Serves her right. I ran to my mate and quickly  picked her up and checked for any injuries, lucky for me, she was left unscratched. "What were you trying to do sweetie?" I asked, completely changing my tone as fast as that bitch got me mad. "N-nothing." She responded. "I promise you, I am only yours, and I hope you are the same for me," I softly said, kissing her nose. Her blush was irresistible. "I promise." She said and kissed me back.
    We were asleep again when I heard bones cracking, huh? I looked to where my mate was and noticed her spot empty. Where is she?! I looked around and saw her on the floor gripping the carpet as she let out a muffled yell. Her lip was bleeding from how hard she bit it. "Sweetie, it's okay, you're shifting, I'll lead you through the whole way."

I know, really short, but w just wait till next chapter. Jamoona  out.😇