meeting

So, I said I would have an extra chapter of something else, so this is the two lovers meeting for the first time, gabbie is 11 and perseus is 13. Again, so sorry for writing this so late, I'll try to write more often for you who still read this.

Gabbie's POV

I was running off again to my small cave again. My parents were making a party for my brother, he's turning 9 today. I can clearly remember her words," go suck a dick or something but fuck off, don't ruin this day for your brother." My mom has always hated me, so it makes sense that she treats me like shit. I turn the corner almost to my small clearing when I hear heavy breathing, me being stupid, I walk towards the noise. But , end up surprised to find a boy, mabey 12 or 13, panting on the ground with a tear on his shirt and some blood on it.

"Um, are you lost?" He growled as he turned around but then stood quiet.

"N- yeah, I think I've been walking in circles." He fake pouted.

"No, really, tell me the truth, is your pack close? Or are you a rouge?" I walked backwards slightly.

"No! Don't go! I was chased by some rouges and ended here." That got my attention.

Perseus's POV

I didn't need anyone to go tell their alpha that I was in their territory. But, then again, I am hurt and I don't know if the fighting in my land finished. "Do you have anywhere I can rest?" I asked. She simply nodded and started walking ft to the direction she was originally heading. "Come on," She yelled, her voice is actually beautiful and I couldn't admire her facial features much, but they are gorgeous. I trailed after her like a lost puppy.

Could she be our mate? Kay asked.

How? We're two opposing species.

Well, we haven't ever met another dragon that we feel a bond with, I can feel my gut churning when she speaks, her voice is heaven to my ears.

She is cute...

See! Our bond already started and we bearly even met! She has to be our mate.

Calm down, I'm just saying a compliment.

Na-uh, I know you already like her, I've never felt anything like this with other dragoness.

... If you know so well, we'll stay.

Tha-

But only until we're 14.

But what if she is our mate!

We'll figure it out.

Eventually, we got to a small clearing. There was a cave where she entered. I followed behind her as I lay down on the ground."I may not be a doctor, but I know that you shouldn't keep that shirt on." I easily lifted my shirt off. "It is a little bloody, may I wash it?" And I walked out to the little stream outside. I don't know when I started being so nice, just a while ago I was growling at her. Hey, I could wash my scent off in the water, why didn't I think of that? I slid off my shorts and my boxers and dove in. It felt fresh on my muscles after running so much. I could have shifted but that would make me easier to spot and make my scent more noticable. As I got out, I shook off the water and put my boxers back on. I was gonna put on my pants but they still had a whiff of my scent so I decided not to. I threw it in the stream as well my shirt.

"Hey!" I yelled,"aren't you gonna go anywhere?"

"Whoah! I didn't say get naked... Well, my mom said I needed fresh air... so I stay here."

"Oh, so, your gonna stay here?"

"Yeah, do you want me to call my alpha though?"

"I'll go when you're ready." And I kept looking at her face until I realized I looked like a creep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how'd it go? If you like chapters like that I will write more or you could suggest ideas, thanks.

-Jamoona out.😇