18

***WARNING: This chapter contains mature content not suitable for those 18 & under. If you are under 18 or simply uncomfortable with sexual themes, please exit the chapter. For those that stayed, enjoy the show ya filthy animals***

Isaline Winter

There was a gentleness in the way that Lucien sat me down on the bed, unraveling the towel from my hair and allowing my still damp hair to fall down my back. He removed his shirt first and crawled on top of me, hovering just centimeters above me as he supported his weight on his arms. I could feel the heat emanating from his skin and reached up with shaking hands to trail my fingers across the smooth skin of his chest, snaking my hands behind his neck and pulling him down for another kiss.

There was still a thread of self-control that he hadn't fully let go of yet. As strong as it was at the moment, I was determined to break it and burn it. Tonight, I wanted him in his most primal state. I could care less for the romanticism or the gentleness; I wasn't looking to be cherished tonight. No, I was looking to be ruined. I wanted to be fucked into oblivion in the most painfully delicious way possible.

"I need more," I whispered into his mouth. He smirked and dropped his weight onto me, fitting himself comfortably between my legs. The silk of his pajama bottoms felt good and cold against my skin, but I was looking for something heavenly and hot.

Securing my legs around him, I rolled my hips upwards and ground my heat onto his very apparent hard-on. The friction had my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my hips bucking for me. He knew what I was searching for and began to roll his hips into mine, each little movement hitting just where I needed him.

"I need more," I panted. "Please, I need you."

He was teasing me at this point. I knew what he was doing but I was too far gone to give a damn. I just needed anything, even a finger or a tongue. Anything that would ease the throbbing between my legs for even a millisecond.

"How bad do you need it?" he whispered erotically, licking the shell of my ear with the tip of his tongue. I shivered and cling to him for dear life, releasing another breathy moan as his lips traveled from my ear to my neck. He trailed a line of fire with kisses and licks to my collarbone and suckled gently on the skin at the base of my neck, gripping my hip in one hand as the other kneaded my breast gently.

I was delirious at this point, damn near sobbing with pleasure and he had barely even touched me. I was at his complete mercy and every little touch had me clutching at the sheets and thanking the highest of the Heavens for this moment.

He sucked a nipple into me and I nearly shot off the bed. He held me down firmly and suckled at my breast like a starved babe, licking and nibbling while his hand massaged my other breast. He paid equal attention to my other breast as well before shifting his travels further south, kissing and licking his way down to my stomach before stopping just inches away from where I need him most.

I was ready to start protesting when he spread my legs and began to kiss his way down the inside of my thighs as his hands caressed the outside. He took his sweet time worshipping my body but as soon as his tongue flattened against my heat, I knew I was damned.

He lapped at my heat like a man dying of thirst and I was his only source of hydration. Swirling his tongue around my clit, he drew it into his mouth and began to suck gently, inserting a finger along the way as well.