ch. 11

"Its amazing!" I gasp, scanning the Forest.

Fairy lights had been strung to the trees. Music played softly in the background, and right in the center of it all was a picnic basket placed perfectly on a candle lit blanket.

It was all so astounding. My mind just didn't know what to do. Have you ever felt like one person, just one breath, and they could make everything better? Like happiness is carried by this one body? Well.. Me neither, until this moment.

I turn to look at Alex, starry eyed. I don't even know what to say, its beautiful? Thank you? I'm so speechless it hurts.

"Nicotine." Alex says, grabbing one of my hands and wrapping both of his around it, staring at me with his eyes, his beautiful pale blue eyes. His eyes, in this moment, look as if their silver instead of blue at all.

"Y.. Yes?" I choke out, blushing so wild I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks, my heart stops and time slows down.

I know he was going to ask but it was still an amazing shock. I jump into his arms with a tight hug.

"Of course I will, I love you." I whisper loud enough that only he would be able to hear, resting my forehead against his.

"I love you too." He whispers back, sealing our newfound relationship with a kiss. His lips worked in sync with mine, fitting together like a puzzle piece.

My mind is completely blank, all I could think about was him so when his tongue crossed my lip gently, asking for entrance, I more then happily gave it to him.

A few moments passed, each of us fighting for dominance over the kiss when I finally broke the kiss. Out of all the excitement I had forgotten to breath.

"Let's go eat!" He says happily.

I nod, still out of breath from the kiss, a wide smile decorating my face.

I can't believe anyone would do something so amazing for an idiot like me. It warms my heart.

"You gonna sit or are you gonna stare at me like I'm the food." He says laughing. That's when I realized I was zoned out at him. Blushing I quickly make a seat next to him rather then across from him.

He pulls out come containers, each containing different foods, finally pulling out two plates and a couple of seal-cups.

As I reach to make myself a plate he gently pushes my hand away, smiling widely and making my plate for me. How sweet..

"I hope you like it." He whispers nervously. It sounded more to himself then to me but I answered anyways.

"It's absolutely intoxicating!" I exclaim, taking his hand as he places the two plates down. "Your amazing." I add, squeezing his hand and resting my head on his shoulder.

I can feel the vibration of his chuckle through his chest, making me chuckle as well as I fork some of what looks like pasta and shove it in my mouth.

"Woah, did you make this!?" I ask, surprised. It's so good!

"Oh, um yeah, do you like it? I tried to make four favorites sorry if-" "Its so good!" I cut him off, shoveling food into my mouth.

Alex blushes and goes back to eating solemnly. Its so calming, the wind brushing through the trees and making them sway gently. The water splashing at the small pond, and even through the fairy lights you an see dozens of stars glowing the sky.

"Where did you find this place?" I ask as I put my now empty plate back in the basket.

"I didn't, you did." He states matter-of-factly.

Confused I ask, "What do you mean?"

"This place.. You brought me to it a long, long time ago when my parents were fighting. I came back everyday and thought about you." He replies calmly.

I take another quick glance, now recognizing my surrounding's.

"I nearly forgot! I guess iv never come during the night. Wow.. We stayed here hours." I say, reminiscently.

"Yeah, it was a gas."

"It sure was."

"Do you want to stay a little longer or are you ready to go home?"

"Let's stay.. Just for a little while longer." I say laying down next to where he made himself comfortable, laying my head on his chest.

Today is probably the best day of my life.

↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩

Its a short chapter I know but I'm tired yakno? Besides it turned out pretty great.

I almost have 100 reads. :') 89 people have nothing better to do then to read my shitty attempt at a book.

Well like comment bla bla bla I'm trying to do a chapter every night but my kindle hasn't been keeping a charge very long

Its 1% and I don't want it to die b4 I save so
Gn, loves you, baii.

❇Alexander❇