ch. 4

Should I wear the white shirt with black sleeves or the yellow shirt with a black ring along the bottom..

Unsure of what to wear I poke my head out of my room to see my brothers door wide open and him staring at two shirts laying side by side on his bed.

"Hey Vin!" I yell to him, making his head pop twords me in surprise.

"What, I'm getting changed!" He yells back.

"Well it looks like your a manikin, standing in one place staring at your shirts." I tease jokingly.

"Oh ha, ha. Which one looks better, this one... Or this one." He said, putting the shirts against his bare chest.

What an obvious choice!

"The black wife-beater with the rose." I say matter-of-factly

"Thanks."

"Wait come help me pick a shirt." I walk back to the shirts on the bed, catching a glimpse of Alex sitting in the windowsill, pouting.

He looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No Alex." I reply flatly.

He chose a shirt for me. My mom had gotten it for me when I was little but it was baggy then and fits me well now. Its a pale green shirt with 2 kool 4 skool on the front.

I wouldn't be caught dead in that!

"Please!!" He beggs.

"No Alex." Me and my brother say in unison.

He huffs and stares out the window as me and vin ponder a shirt to match my black ripped skinnys.

"Go with the yellow one." I look at Vin, Vin looks at me, then at the same time we look at Alex whom was still staring out the window.

"It makes your eyes stand out." Alex said, turning to face me expressionlessly.

"He's right! It does!" My brother cheers.

I nod and fling my shirt off to put it on. It makes my eyes stand out? How would he know he was too busy pouting! I grunt, slipping my new shirt on and stealing a glance at Alex once again.

He was picking up my shirt I had thrown down and throwing it in the bin. It really pays off to have a clean freak I guess. Chuckling to myself I walk downstairs to sit on the couch and wait for them to get ready.

10 minutes pass and they still ar'nt done. Aggravated I ply my lazy ass off the couch and trudge my way to the stairs when two laughing figures come into view.

I feel kind of third wheeled.. Oh well.

They both smile at me, Alex being the one to speak up.

"So... Who's car are we taking?" He questions excitingly.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"Wow, its exactly like I remembered it!" Alex said in awe. "Only its smaller?" He half asks half states.

I chuckle and look around at the collection on shops.

"Well you have grown quite a bit." I state nostalgically.
I used to be the taller one but now he towers over me, its funny how the table turns like that.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks, eyeing every store.

"Well I need to get some bigger gauges." I think aloud. "So.. Spencers?" I suggest.

"Sure!"  He replays happily.

"I'm actually going to earthbound." Vin says, walking backwards. "Text me when you want to meet back up!" He shouts once at a good distance, turning around and making his way in the opposite direction.

"Well I guess its just me and you." I say looking up at Alex.

"I guess it is." He says before grabbing my hand and running full speed twords the shop. His hand is really warm.

My thoughts get cut short by a hard surface. I fall onto the floor after running into Alex, who came to a full halt in front of Spencer's.

He extends a hand to help me up in which I gladly take.

"Sorry!" He rushes out as he pulls me onto my feet.

"No problem, I was in my own head!" I say apologetically, brushing my pants off with my other hand and looking around to see if anyone saw me fall. That would be embarrassing.

When we enter the store, his hand still not leaving mine, laughing at all the items on the shelf. We finally reach the gauges.

"I like this one!" He said pointing at one that is obviously to small for me. It was glow in the dark. "Does it hurt to gauge ears?" He asks.

"Nah, its pretty much painless." I state half minded, grabbing some silicone tunnels.

Once I get to the desk, after walking away from Alex knowing he is going to take forever, I hand the clerkee  my gauges.

What's taking him so long?

Soon after the thought Alex drops a taper onto the desk. I look at the taper questionably, raising a brow.

"I want gauges!" He clarifies happily.

"That's too big!" I say grabbing it and dragging him back to the gauges.

"But I want that size!" He whines.

"It will hurt!"

"But you said gauging doesn't hurt!"

"You have to go up slowly!" Pick in the same color in a way smaller size. Gold glow in the dark.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Ow!" He whines.

"Shut up I haven't even started!" I say groaning at his behavior.

"When are you going to-" "Done." I say grinning at my work.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Hey why'd you pick this color?" I ask, admiring his choice.

"Its my favorite color." He states as if its the most obvious thing in the world. Wait wasn't his favorite color green?

"I thought it was green." I voice my thoughts.

"It was, before I saw your eyes."

↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩↩

I hope you liked this chapter, sorry it took so long I was kinda still mad about the whole it deleted it thing.

My dogs have flees cri cri they keep jumping on me and getting their nasty all over me. Gah, puppies.

Anywhore,

Comment, vote, follow, all that jazz

~mwa
Alexander✌✂✏