Chapter 16- No Memory? What is going on?!

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter 16-

Alex’s point of view-

“Hey babe, I have to leave early in the morning,” Brad said as he lifted me from my seat and then sat me down in his lap.

“How come?” I asked.

“Some old friends are coming to stay with us for a while, so I need to go meet them at the border,” Brad said.

“Can I go with you?” I asked, not wanting to stay alone.

“Are you sure, it’s a long ride,” he said.

“No I don’t feel comfortable being left alone,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Alright, then why don’t you go sleep and I’ll wake you when it’s time to leave,” he suggested.

“Alright, goodnight,” I said as I pecked him on the lips and left upstairs.

I quickly fell asleep.

I was walking too lost in my thoughts about thinking what my mate is like, I didn’t realize that I was dragged into an empty class room.

“Hey! What’s your proble-“ I was cut off by the most mouth-watering scent ever. I looked up and saw the sexiest man I have ever seen. He was 6’5”, black hair, blue eyes, muscular, so muscular that you could see his six- no! eight pack right through his very tight white V-neck, he was also wearing dark blue jeans and white Nikes. When I was finished eye-raping him I noticed that he was also checking me out. I smirked and said,

“Like what you see?” 

“Hell yes!” he said with a very husky deep voice.

“So, what’s your name?” I asked.

“Jason Strong and your Alexandria Blake,” he said.

“The one and only,” I said with a smile.

“So has long have you known we were mates?” I asked.

“About a month,” he responded.

I gasped and shot up gasping for air, what the hell? That was me in the dream, but it wasn’t Brad who I saw in my dream, who was he?

I was snapped out of these ridiculous thoughts when the bedroom door opened and in came Brad.

“Oh you’re already up,” he said.

“Yeah, I just woke up, is it time to go?” I asked.

“Yeah, here we’ll go shopping tomorrow. You can use a pair of my sweats and my hoodie, although they might be a bit big on you,” Brad said as he gave me a set of clothes.

“It’s fine, I’ll change and then we can leave,” I said as I walked over to the bathroom.

I changed into the boxers, sweats and hoodie that he gave me, I put on my shoes then walked out, it was like 7 am and I was tired, I was going to take a nap on the ride to wherever.

“Ready babe?” Brad asked as I walked down the stairs.

“Yeah,” I yawned.

“Are you sure you don’ want to stay here? I’ll keep someone to guard you,” he said as he hugged me.

I was feeling really tired, but I didn’t want to be alone.

“Nope, come on,” I said as I dragged him to his truck.