Chapter 2- How Could You?!

Jason’s point of view-

FINALLY!!!! My mate knows we’re mates and we’re going on a date tonight. I have to make this extra special since it’s my first date with my mate. I have to text Alex and tell her to meet me by the entrance so we can go to lunch together and I could show her off to my friends. Ugh where is my phone? Then I remembered I left it in my car, once got it I went back to wait for her near the entrance. While I was waiting for her someone grabbed my shirt and dragged me to the janitor’s closet. By the scent I could tell it was Lucy, one of Alex’s best friends. Why would she drag me into a janitor’s closet?

“Uh…..Lucy? Why did you drag me in here?” I asked.

“Oh you’ll find out soon,” she said with a really creepy smile.

“What are you-“I was cut off by her next words.

“Parags ti juhn be yeften kihg brutin se froin,” (you will kiss me until your mate opens the door) she said in a weird language, that’s when it hit that wasn’t just any language it was the language of a witch. Lucy is half witch and nobody knew, wow she must be a powerful one if she can hide her scent so well. By the time I wanted to move I couldn’t then I did something I thought I would never do with someone other than my mate, I kissed her. That bitch ass witch cast a spell on me!! I tried to fight it but I couldn’t than the most awful thing happened next. The door opened and there stood Alex with her eyes teary and her expression was shocked, heartbroken, and most of all angry.

“Is this why you wanted me to meet you here?! So I could see you two assholes making out! I can’t believe you! You’re my mate, the one that is supposed to love me unconditionally and you...” she said as she turned to Lucy with her face red of anger, “you were one of my best friends, I can’t believe I considered you a friend and worst of all a sister,” she said, then turned around and left with her heart broken all because of this stupid hybrid that cast a spell on me. Only good thing is that both Lucy and Ari are in my pack, but I doubt that Ami had anything to do with this. But back to Lucy, her punishment can be, either I can kill her or better yet torture her to death.

“Why would you do this Lucy?! To your alpha and best friend, your supposed sister and soon to be luna!!!” I yelled at her.

“Jason you don’t love her, she’s not powerful enough to take role as luna, but I am. I love you and you should love me too!! I’m way better than that weakling you call a mate,” she said. That both shocked me and angered me. Shocked because she has never shown an interest in me until now, and angered because she insulted my mate!

“shut up, go to the pack house and wait for me to get back, you will take your punishment for casting a spell on your alpha and breaking up your alpha leaders,” I said in my alpha voice.

She put her head down and submitted, then started to walk away, “Oh and Lucy?” I said. She turned around to look at me with a hopeful expression, yeah I’m gonna go to you after what you did, I thought sarcastically.

“If you ever cast a spell on me, it will be the last spell you cast, got it,” I growled.

She gulped and agreed, then took her pathetic ass out of school. Now I have to talk to Alex before it’s too late to get her back. I followed her scent and it took me to the border line of my territory and her father’s. I called her father to get permission first or else he could kill me for trespassing.

“Hello?” Alpha Blake said.

“Yes Alpha Blake this is Alpha Strong of the Dark Shadows pack asking for your permission to enter your territory,” I said.

“Ha! You think that after what you did to my daughter I’m going to let you on my land? Think again Alpha Strong as long as I’m alpha you will never pass that line, you’re lucky she stopped me from killing you” he growled and hung up.