Chapter 11- His Return

Alex’s point of view-

 I woke up with a smile on my face as I remember our date last night. I open my eyes and come face to face with a sleeping Jason. Aww he looked so cute when he was sleeping.

“I’m not cute I’m sexy,” Jason mumbled nearly making me fall off the bed.

“What the hell?” I said.

“I can read your mind now babe and you forgot to put up your mental block,” Jason’s voice suddenly said in my head as he opened his eyes.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning,” he said as he gave me a kiss.

“I’m going to the bathroom,” I said as I got up. When I got up I noticed Jason was only in his boxers and that I was only in one of his shirts, I froze and turned around.

“Did you change me?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, but I didn’t see anything I swear!” he said quickly.

“Better not have,” I said as I walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

Once I was finished in the bathroom I walked out and found Jason still sleeping, I rolled my eyes, lazy ass.

“Jason, I’m going to go downstairs,” I said, then I heard a whoosh sound and I slammed into a wall hard but not enough to cause pain. Jason was in front of me,

 “Put on some pants, I don’t want anyone but me seeing you like this,” He growled possessively. I couldn’t help it; I had to kiss him he just looked so sexy like that, so I did. I kissed him passionately and as soon as our lips hungrily touched my mark started tingling.

Jason kissed me back with the same amount of passion; my arms went around his neck and his around my waist. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn’t budge, he bit it a little harder this time but I wanted to tease him a little. He growled, clearly frustrated that I wasn’t giving in, he moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed making me gasp and giving him an advantage to plunge his tongue into my mouth. We both moaned and continued massaging our tongues together. We would have continued but there was a knock on the door. We pulled away from each other both breathlessly, Jason growled because we were interrupted.

“What?” he growled/snapped.

“Uh man we have a meeting in one hour with the rest of the alpha’s,” I heard Trevor say.

“I’ll be ready in half an hour,” Jason said.

 “I guess you have to go,” I sighed.

“I’m sorry, but I’ll be back by three,” he said.

“It’s fine I need to get home anyways,” I said as I got my dress from the bed. I walked back out once I had my dress on, I got my heels that were on the edge of the bed and said goodbye to Jason.

“I’ll see you later,” he said.

“I’ll be waiting,” I called back.

I walked out of his pack house and to the edge of the woods; I changed into my pure white wolf and ran straight to the woods behind the apartment buildings. I changed back and walked up to the elevators.

I got a text from Em saying we should have breakfast together and of course I accepted, I took a quick shower and changed, then I grabbed the keys my bike and left to go meet Em.

“So how was your date with Jason?” Em asked after I met up with her and ordered.

“Look,” I said as I lifted my hair up and showed her my mark.