Chapter 16

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my story! I have a few others so if you guys want, go read them! :3 thanks for the love and be sure to vote and share! Love you!

PS THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A SMALL FILLER I WONT BE ADDING ANYMORE FROM THEIR TRIP UNTIL AFTER THEY GET HOME I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS! 🖤
________________________________

I sat in the house, waiting for Chris. When he got there, he smiled sheepishly at me. "Hey, babe." He said and I giggled. "Hi." I said back before he handed me a dozen of beautiful black roses and a small bag. He had a large bag too but I didn't question it. I grinned up at him as he chuckled at me. "Aren't you going to open it?" He asked and I nodded excitedly. I opened the bag and gasped as I saw the bracelet. Chris had obviously had it made. It was a black string bracelet like a lot of my others but on the top it had a silver plate type of thing that had our initials on it with a skull between them. "Oh my god!" I squealed as I jumped up and hugged him tightly. "I love it!" I said and he pulled back and smiled down at me. "I'm glad you like it." He said as I just kept smiling at him. "You're amazing." I said and he chuckled. "I try." He said and I giggled at him. He leant down and kissed me for a moment before he pulled away and took the bracelet from me. "Here, let me." He said and I grinned as I held up my wrist and he put the bracelet on me with the many others, tightening it by the strings. "I love you." I said and he smiled at me. "I love you too, Hayden." He said as he laced our hands together. "Since we didn't get to have dinner at the pier, I have something better planned." He said and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Go shower and get ready." He said and I rolled my eyes before I skipped off to our room to shower. When I got out the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and went into our room. There was a beautiful dress with a cute pair of heels laying on the bed with a note. I picked up the note and smiled as I read it. "Don't come out until you're completely ready. Reservations are at 9." It said and I bit my lip as I set the note down and eyed the dress. I looked at the time and went back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. As soon as I finished, I slipped into the dress, pulling the zipper up on the back before I put on the heels and checked myself in the mirror before I went out to the living room. I was met with Chris' back to me. "Hey." I said and he turned around with a smile. "You look amazing, Hayden." He said and I blushed. "You don't look too bad yourself." I said as I took in his appearance. He was wearing a black tux with a white button up shirt and a black bow tie. He had his makeup done with black and purple eyeshadow and his hair was pin straight. He held out his arm to me and I held onto it as we left the house. We went down to my dad and Kylie's house and met the rest of the guys and girls before we all headed to dinner.