I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 27)

Start from the beginning

I preferred the guys with a bit of something different, a bit more flavour. Now that Blake was something special. I licked my lips just thinking about him. I liked his little dare, even if it was a bit perverted. At least he was brave enough to say it.

Vicky crept back into the room unnoticed again with tears filming her eyes. Holy c**p what had that b*s****d done this time? I was gonna cut off his f**king cock if he didn't stay well out of my way.

I looked around the circle and saw that Jack was frowning at Vicky too. So she hadn't gone unnoticed. I noticed him glance at the clock. Why did him and Vicky keep doing that anyway? Did they have like strict bedtimes to stick to or something?

"Chloe? Truth or Dare?" Will was grinning at me. Oh help me. My brother was bound to come up with something evil for me to do, and it was bad enough being stuck in my bra and knickers all night with perverted dudes in the room.

"Huh? Truth I guess," he chuckled. Evil git. I swear he is Satan in disguise. I was no way picking dare with him in charge.

"Well then... What's the furthest you've gone with a guy?" I looked at him, shocked.

"Um, Will. You're my brother, I'm hardly going to tell you that!" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Last time I checked, there was no backing out on your truth or dare," he smirked and I glared at him.

"Damn evil idiot. I swear you are one of those rabid chipmunks off of Disaster Movie," he tapped his foot.

"We're waiting..." I sighed.

"Whatever. Kiss," he laughed loudly, throwing his head back.

"We all know that's not true. You just made out with Blake a few seconds ago. I dread to think what happens to the guys you've known for longer." I looked at him, my mouth hanging open. The little s**t.

"Whatever Sex then," he burst out laughing and I glared at him. He shut up, which was probably the wisest choice when taking his health into consideration.

I looked over at Vicky. She had gone tense at the word Sex. What was her problem? Had she never done the thing with the plastic cock and the condom? Jack looked a bit funny too.

Oh my god don't tell me... Aw that is so cute! At midnight on her sixteenth birthday too! That was why they were checking the clock. Apparently it would be her first time. Ah bless, she was finally growing up. I looked at her and winked, leaning over ad whispering.

"So you gonna do some loving tonight with Jacky boy?" she went instantly red. There was my confirmation. I spun the bottle. It landed on Jack. I chuckled inwardly.

"Kay, truth or Dare?" he rolled his eyes

"I'll go with the second option," he grinned cockily at me. Ha not so smug now.

"F**k Vicky... Oh sorry, did I say F**k, I meant kiss, my bad," I laughed and Jack looked at me outraged. Bang on target, nice one.

"Well go on then," he walked over to Vicky, grabbed her arms to pull her upright and walked back over to his spot. He sat her on his lap and they started to get their snog on, tongues and all right there, right then.

"My turn next Vicky!" yelled Adam. Vicky went red but carried on snogging Jack. He put his hand up her top, oblivious to everyone else.

"Oh my God, I think we are watching live porn!" I looked over and gave my respects to the speaker, who was, to my pleasure, Blake. I winked at him.

"I'll do you next," he grinned and I laughed as the bulge in his pants got more prominent. Aw bless his little boner.

"My God guys, get a room!" I called at them. Jack broke away momentarily.

"With pleasure," he cupped his hands on Vicky's but and carried her out of the room and across the landing, still kissing her.

Ha, it was happening an hour sooner than they planned. Job well done Chloe my dear. I looked around the room waiting for the footsteps to die down, before bursting into laughter. I walked over to Blake and plonked myself on his knee.

"Aw, your baby girl's growing up," I grinned at him and he laughed.

"Now what did I promise you again? Ah yes..." he grinned.

I heard a door across the landing close. That was the last sound I would be listening to from that room...

********************

You like? OK I really need ideas for ways to consider the story because I'm really stuck for things that could happen, and I don't really want to finish it so soon. I guess the best people to give me ideas are you guys because you're the one's reading it, so pretty please comment with ideas! xxx ;)