Chapter 18

Delia's pov:

The medical ninja lead me to a backroom with four hospital beds and motioned for me to lie down. I groaned slightly as I moved, the bruises and my leg now hurting a lot.

The medic performed a few handsigns before placing her hands on my leg, her hands glowing a soft green. 

"Your leg has been broken, but it's a clean break. I can heal it in no-time."

I nodded in thanks.

"Kid, you did well. How are your injuries?"

I smiled as I saw Ibiki entering through the door.

"I've got a broken leg and some bruises. I'll be fine."

He nodded, moving to stand next to my assigned bed.

"That last jutsu, it had quite an ... interesting effect on your opponent." A small smirk on his face "You'd be a good interrogator in the Konoha Torture and Interrogation Force. If you're interested, I can take you with me someday." 

"Yeah, that'd be cool." I grinned.

"I have to get back to the hokage now. I'll see you later, kid." 

I waved as he walked away. The room now falling into comfortable silence as the medical ninja skillfully worked on my leg.

"There, all done. I'll go get you some medicine you'll need to drink, after that you're free to leave." 

The medic gave a kind smile and left to get the medicine.

~~~

Since the medic was already gone for over ten minutes (maybe she got lost?) I was growing incredibly bored. I'd been making random shapes out of black energy for over five minutes now.

My head shot up as I finally heard the door creak open. My eyes widened when I saw not the medical ninja returning but a barely conscious Kiba being brought in on a stretcher. 

I immediately sat up straighter, worried about the weird, annoying but somehow still likable brown haired boy. 

"Is he gonna be alright?" I asked the medics carefully as they placed him on the bed next to mine.

"Yeah, he has some bruises and is worn out." 

I sighed with relief and decided to observe the medics work on him.

"Miss Nox, here's your medicine." The medical ninja came rushing into the room, proudly holding up a vial with green liquid in it.

I quickly gulped the content down, pulling a face at the bitter taste and thanked the medic. 

I swung my feet over the edge of the bed and carefully went to stand up. My eyes brightened when I felt no pain at all. I slowly made my way over to Kiba. The medics had just finished healing him and left the room.

"Hey, are you alright?" I carefully asked.

He turned his head towards me, a small smirk dancing on his lips.

 "Now that you're here I feel fantastic, princess." 

I sweatdropped. "...right. Well, I'm gonna head back now. Get well soon." 

I waved and walked back into the arena.

~~~

since I'm too lazy to type the other fights I'll just list them down here.

Sasuke vs Yoroi: Sasuke won

Shino vs Zaku: Shino won

Tsurugi Misumi vs Kankuro: Kankuro won