Chapter 5

"Wake up kid, today you'll be put in a genin team." Ibiki said way too cheerful for this ungodly hour in the morning, probably because it meant I wouldn't be home as much.

"Fine" I groaned and let myself slide from the bed, still groaning I got up and got dressed.

When I arrived at the academy I saw most kids were being really excited and noisy, sighing I sat down on my seat annoyed by their loudness.

To my surprise I noticed Naruto sitting in the classroom with his headband proudly tied to his forehead, when he saw me looking he smiled at me but then glared at Sasuke.

He jumped on top of Sasuke's desk and glared at him intensly, I could see electricity sparking between their eyes.

Suddenly someone bumped into Naruto causing him to fall forward a bit to meet ... Sasuke's lips? I chuckled a bit behind my hand.

As soon as they realized what had just happened, they got away from each other and started coughing and gagging. Soon Naruto got beaten up by Sasuke's fangirls.

"Starting today you are all official ninjas but you all are still new genins. It's going to get harder from here..." I zoned out and just looked outside.

"Next the seventh team, Uzumaki Naruto, Nox Delia." Naruto whooped and gave me a thumbs up while I gave him a tiny smile.

"And lastly Uchiha Sasuke." Naruto got all depressed slumping down in his chair, Sasuke just looked at us and ch-ed.

Oh well, it could have been worse.

After Iruka named all the teams Naruto stood up pointing at Sasuke angrily. "Iruka-sensei why is a top student like me in a group with this guy?"

Him a top student yeah right. I've trained for two days and passed before Naruto did.

"Sasuke graduated with one of the highest scores and you Naruto, had the worst scores. This happens because we want to evenly divide abilities between the groups."

"Don't drag me down, dobe." Sasuke said not even looking at the angered Naruto.

"What did you say?!" He yelled.

"Stop it Naruto." I said as I pulled Naruto back into his seat.
He muttered something about life not being fair but shut up eventually.

"We're going to introduce the jounin teachers to you in the afternoon. Meeting adjourned until then." Iruka said and I decided to eat my lunch in a tree.

Under my tree was Sasuke about to kiss one of his fangirls, the pinky, but then he suddenly clutched his stomach and ran away. Strange Sasuke would never ... oh right it's probably Naruto.

I got up to search for Sasuke, when I found him tied up on the floor I laughed at him a bit, after Sasuke glared at me I freed him and told him what had happened. He immediately took of towards them.

~~~

After a few hours our jounin sensei was the only one who hadn't arrived yet. I was boredly looking out of the window.

I then saw Naruto prying an erasor on top of the door. Like a jounin would fall for that.

"A jounin isn't going to fall for a plain old booby trap like that." Sasuke said and I agreed with him silently.

Then Kakashi came inside with the eraser falling on top of his head.
Naruto immediately started cracking up while Sasuke and I just sweatdropped at our new sensei.

"How should I say this, my first impressions on you guys are I hate you."

We all got a gloomy mood surrounding us.

"Meet me at the rooftop." Kakashi poofed away while we had to take the stairs.

Boo, I need to learn how to do that

When we came and sat down Kakashi told us to introduce ourselves.

"Hey hey why don't you introduce yourself first sensei." Naruto said rudely to Kakashi.

"I'm Hatake Kakashi. I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies." I sweatdropped again at his response and saw the others getting a bit annoyed.

First Naruto had to introduce himself.
"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen but I like the ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei bought for me even more. I hate the three minutes that I have to wait after I put the hot water. My hobby is to eat ramen and my dream is to become the new hokage!"

Right

Then was Sasuke.
"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are many things that I hate and there aren't a lot of things that I like. Also I have an ambition to kill a certain man."

Wow emo much.

Lastly was my turn.
"My name is Nox Delia. My likes are reading, flying and traing, my dislikes are fangirls and rude people. My dream for the future is to go back to where I came from." Everyone stared at me strangely because of that last sentence.

"Alright you three all have unique personalities. I like that. Tomorrow we're doing survival training, this is no ordinary training. "

"Then what kind of training is it?"
Naruto asked confused.

Suddenly Kakashi started laughing evilly at which I sweatdropped.
"Well if I tell you, you three are going to be surprised. Out of the 27 graduates only nine are going to become genins. The others will be sent back to the academy. In other words, the training is going to be a test with a dropout rate of 66%."

I didn't really care because I didn't even really go to the academy and I didn't know how long I was staying here anyway but I saw Naruto freaking out and even Sasuke looked slightly nervous.

"No way! Then what was the final exam for?" Naruto asked still freaking out.

"That? It just picks out those who are qualified to become genin. Anyway meet tomorrow at 5 A.M. And don't eat breakfast or you're going to throw up."
Kakashi said smugly before he poofed back home.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." I nodded towards the boys and started walking home.

Back home Ibiki and I went training and he decided to see what chakra nature I had so he gave me a piece of paper and told me to focus my chakra into it. I closed my eyes and did as I was told. When I opened my eyes again I saw the paper had rippled, was soaked and ripped.

"Well it looks like you have lightning, wind and water as your chakra natures. This means you can also use ice release and storm release." Ibiki said.

That's cool I guess.

After we did that Ibiki taught me a wind jutsu called "great breakthrough". and since I was used to the concept of converting inner power to something real it didn't take me long to get it down.