Chapter 2

"Where did she come from?" A dry voice muttered.

"Who is she? SHE LOOKS SO YOUTHFUL!" A second, more obnoxious voice said.

"Shut up Gai, she's waking up."

Ugh who the hell just screams this early in the morning? I'm sure I told my servants to wake me without yelling at me. Someone is gonna get seriously reprimanded.

I groaned and groggily opened my eyes. "Would you please be quiet."

I rubbed my eyes with a hand to try and wipe the sleep from them. As I looked to find the culprit for my loud awakening I came face to face with people that were definitely not my servants. Furthermore, this was the middle of an unfamiliar room and not my cozy bed chambers. My heart started beating frantically, suddenly scared.

Have I been kidnapped?

Around me were three unusual people. And by that I mean very unusual. One of them was kneeling over me. His hair was a shade of silvery gray and styled into a very distinct upright hairstyle. He must use a ton of gel and styling spray to get it like that. His mouth was covered with a black mask and his left eye covered by a headband with some sort of spiral carved into it, leaving only one wary dark eye to stare at me. Behind him stood another guy with a strange haircut. This one had an old fashioned bowl cut paired with some untrimmed eyebrows. His outfit consisted of a green spandex suit paired with tacky orange leg warmers and a green flack jacket that matched his companions. Lastly, he had a black band tied around his waste with a metal plate fastened on it. The same spiral symbol cut into it.

The third and last person was an elderly man sitting behind a desk. His face was wrinkled and dotted with age spots. He was wearing a white and red robe with a matching hat. Smoke tendrils came from a pipe he held in one of his hands.

I quickly jumped up and backed away from them. My hands trembling as I sunk into a defensive position.

"Wh-where am I? Who are you?" I said nervously as my back hit the wall.

"Calm down child, you're in Konoha right now." the older man spoke "My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi and I'm the hokage here and these two people are Kakashi Hatake and Might Gai, some of my most trusted jounins. Kakashi and Gai found you passed out in the forest outside the village gates and decided to take you here. Now who are you?"

I dropped my defensive stance and straightened my back, deciding these people were not a threat.

"My name is Delia and I come from Dawayne. I unfortunately have not heard of Konoha before but I am sure it is a lovely place. However, I must return home as quickly as I can. School starts tomorrow and I cannot be late." My tone was steady and confident this time.

"You've never heard of Konoha?" He mused, a thoughtful look on his face" How strange. It's the ninja village from the fire country."

I looked at them like they were lunatics, ninjas seriously? I have come across many different places  in my lifetime but never had I heard about a planet inhabited by ninja.

"I do not want to be rude or disrespectful to you sir, but if this is some kind of training simulation to start the school year, I would appreciate it if you just said so and told me what to do to complete it. This would be faster for both you and me."

The three men looked at each other in confusion.

"Do tell, what is a simulation? Also I don't believe I've ever heard of a place called Dawayne. I'm sure such a distinctive name would have stuck with me. But more importantly, how did a young girl like you happen to be passed out all alone in the middle of a forest?"