Part 25 : "My sister everybody."

Start from the beginning

"And I can call you my girlfriend." He nods and my smile gets so big that it hurts.

My door bursts open and Kesten and I's head snap to it.

"Hey Ale-, Sorry I didn't realize he-, I mean you had company. We can talk later." She leaves just as quickly as she busted up in here. I shake my head.

"Sorry, I don't know what her issue is."

"It's fine, you know I should probably go home." He begins to climb over me, but I quickly put my arms around his neck pulling him to me. Half his body is on me while his legs and feet are on the floor.

I let go of him and he stays on his knees beside my bed. "Stay for dinner."

"I uh, I actually ha-"

"Please." I plead with puppy dog eyes "Kira's here and I know you've already met her sorta, but she's always pestering me about having you stay for dinner, so stay." I pout.

His face suddenly turns angry and I look at him confused "No. Stop that!" He points to my lips.

I throw my head back in laughter "Really?" I ask after my laughing fit is over.

"Yes really. I'll stay if you promise not to pout ever again." He tells me with a pointed look. I roll my eyes.

I jump off the bed so fast and jump onto him. He grabs my waist while my hands go around his neck. "You're the best boyfriend ever." I smile then kiss his cheek.

"Aw." He spins us around. I let go of him and he does the same.

"Just kidding," I state walking to my door "You're okay." I wink then start to walk down the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" He follows behind me "I'm amazing."

"Mhm." I smile. "Guys guess what? Kesten's staying for dinner."

"Okay."

"About time."

"Why?"

Soph, Kira, and Miles all say at the same time.

"What do you mean 'why?'?" I ask turning my attention to her sitting in the single couch chair.

We stare at each other for a while before she smiles and gets up from the sofa. "Never mind, it's fine. Of course he can stay for dinner." She walks past me rubbing my arm, walking back into the kitchen.

I walk down the minimal stairs we have to get into the living room and fall down onto the couch.

"Tired?" I open my eyes and look to my left to see Kira and Miles staring at me.

I sigh then laugh "Yeah, I'm just so tired of damn school. This waking up early is just eating me up bruh."

They both laugh at my response then Kesten sits beside me with a coke. I follow his movements as he sits down then sips some of the coke. He pulls the can away from his mouth then licks his lips. His face turns to look at me and our eyes connect. He raises his eyebrows at me and I turn away closing my eyes, leaning my head against the back of the couch.

I open the eye closest to him when I feel him grab my hand starting to hold it. Still keeping my hand in his, I use my other arm to link it through his before leaning my head onto his shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head and I smile "You two are so cute." Kira's squeaky voice voices.

"Shut up." I lean forward to look at her. I kiss his cheek then start to watch whatever they're watching, still holding his hand.