Part 23 : "You're the best shoe tier I've ever had."

"Alexa!" Rae yells at me while I'm laughing. "Get off my boyfriend!"

I keep laughing and so does Jay as he runs around with me on his back away from Rae.

Why am I on Jay's back? You may be thinking. I sound ridiculous talking to myself like that.

Well to answer your question we were playing a card game in the air. Kesten and I came over to Rae's house and Jay just happened to be here. We decided to put a twist in Go Fish. That included me getting on Jay's back and Rae on Kestens.

I don't even I know why we decided to do this... we didn't even start to play the game.

"You get off my... Him first!" I point behind me at them chasing us. "C'mon Jay don't let the- oh my fuck!" I yell when I feel myself being grabbed off Jay's back.

We both fall onto the floor and I automatically know it's Kesten.

I turn to where I'm still laying on him but facing him. "You're an ass... that hurt." I pout.

"I'm sorry." He pouts back then pecks my lips.

I roll off him then flick his forehead.

"Ow... What was that for?"

I stand up then hit my hands together getting all the dirt off of them "Rae! You need to sweep!" I yell then walk away leaving him on the floor.

"Where did you guys go!?" I yell to Jay and Rae. It's so funny how they end up dating and their names rhyme.

No answer.

"Fine be rude! I'll just eat all your chocolate pudding Rae! And your gummy worms Jay!" They still don't answer so I go into her kitchen.

All I known is they better not be up to trouble or something.

I go to the fridge and grab the whole four pack of puddings then get a bowl to put all them in. I don't think she took me seriously because if she did then she'd have been down here way long ago. I grab a big ass spoon then eat a huge spoonful.

Grabbing another, I'm about to put it in my mouth, but Kesten shoves the spoon and it gets all over my mouth.

"You think your funny don't you?" I ask with a straight face, wiping where I felt the pudding.

"Very." He smiles then gets a spoon.

I laugh pulling the bowl away from him "Whatcha doing?"

"Getting some of the chocolate pudding... duh?"

"The fuck you are." I shake my head.

He stares at me until I give in. "Ugh, fine. Whatever." I dig my finger into the pudding then put it in his face, smirking.

He lowers his eyes at me and my smirk grows. He pulls my hand towards him, pulling me a little with it. My finger goes into his mouth and I feel his tongue swirl around my finger. We keep eye contact the few seconds this takes. My stomach does this weird thing in the pit of it.

Once my finger is out of his mouth, he grips my waist harshly pulling my body flush into his. There's minimal space between us and our eyes are still connected. His eyes are a darker shade and I could feel mine doing the same thing.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of us touching. His lips graze over mine and our noses barely touch. His cologne fills my nose and makes the feeling in the pit of my stomach grow.

"You bitch!" I roll my eyes at the sound of Rae's screech. I pull away from our moment and earlier position.

"I told you I was gonna eat it!" I throw my arms up in the air then grab the bowl and start shoving large spoonfuls of it in my mouth till it's full and I can't put anymore in.