Part 20 : "What the fuck is your problem?!"

*-* Back to Alexa's POV *-*

Right after it happened, I left and immediately regretted it. I still do. I'm not surprised I did that, you know me, always ruining everything. I'm screwed. What if Sabrina finds out, she'll hate me, not that I care but I made a promise to her and it broke when he kissed me. It broke even more when I kissed him back and enjoyed the entire thing way too much.

"Rae get your ass over here." I tell her once she answers the phone then hang up.

I've been sitting in my room for the past two hours. Soph and Miles have tried to talk to me, but I just kept quiet and sat here. For once I actually feel like a hoe, did I mention that I've been insulting myself and wallowing in self pity? No? Well, that's what I've been doing.

I get out my phone and call Pizza Hut to order a large cheese pizza, garlic cheesy bread sticks, garlic knots, and the cookie pie thingy before calling Soph.

"I just ordered food, all for me and Rae, I'm gonna slide the money for it under the door so you can pay for it then bring it up to me, okay?" I tell her.

"Are you o-" She starts but I interrupt.

"Thanks you're the best." I tell her enthusiastically then hang the phone. God, Sisters right.

I decide to text Rae while waiting on her to get here.

A- Hey can you pick up a large coke please?
A- Also can you wait downstairs until our food gets here, then bring it up to my room? Thanks, your the bestest friend ever.

R- Uh, sure.

She replies quickly and now we wait. I walk over to my closet to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. I end up choosing a pair of loose, high waisted boyfriend jeans with rips throughout both of the legs and a pair of black ankle booties with a chunky heal. For my shirt I pick out a plaid shirt that buttons up to the collar bone and a brown cardigan with fringe at the bottom of it. I think it'll be pretty cute.

While waiting I check my phone and see like ten missed calls from Kesten and a few texts. I send him a quick text letting him know I'm fine.

A- I'm fine Kesten, I freaked out and ran sorry. I need space so I'll talk to you when I talk to you.

He doesn't respond, I kinda hoped he would've, but then again I said I needed space so I'm not surprised.

Someone knocks on my door and I actually answer it for once today. When I open the door I rolls my eyes "Yes?"

"What is wrong with you today? At least answer the question and I'll leave you alone." Soph asks and tells me.

I look down and fiddle with my hands. "I'm stupid and ashamed" I look up at her with sad eyes and she hugs me.

"You have to talk to me about it, you know that right?" She whispers in my ear

"Yeah." I loosen my hold on her and we're no longer hugging. She smiles at me before walking back downstairs and I hear Rae say hey to her. I stand where I am to wait for my best friend.

When I see her, she's struggling with carrying everything. I laugh then go to help her, I take the pizza's off her hands.

"Thanks," She laughs "I got the coke!"

"Please don't shake the coke." Her smile turns into a frown, but she quickly smiles again.

"All this food looks so good." Rae moans and I laugh. She laughs with me then her face suddenly turns serious.

"What happened?"

"Kesten kissed me." I tell her and smile at the memory.

"That's great! I've been waiting for this to happen ever since Sabrina made you promise her nothing was going on between you two!" She exclaims and my smile vanishes "What?"