Part 25 : "My sister everybody."

His eyes turn a darker shade while I run my hand up his thigh. Once close to his area he pushes my hand away and I smile before pushing him back lightly to where he's laying down on my bed.

My other leg goes over his waist so I'm straddling him. While sitting on him with my hands on his chest, he pushes my hair behind my ears and I lean down.

I kiss his lips lightly then move to his neck. His fingers dig into my hips and I moan into his neck. I move back to his lips, he smiles against mine. I bite his bottom lip tugging at it causing a low growling noise to come out of the back of his throat. He grabs my hips then flips us over to where he's on top of me now.

He's holding my hands above my head and I smile at him. Like a full on smiling smile. He leans down a little closer to my face.

"What?" He lets go of my hands but keeps his hands beside my head on my pillow.

"Nothing," I put my arms around his neck "I'm just really happy." I smile.

"Me too." He gives me a bright smile and I play with the hair touching the back of his neck.

For the past few weeks everything has been great, except the fact we haven't discussed what we are. So when people ask we either change the subject or say 'friend' and I know for a fact that friends don't walk around holding hands in a romantic way and make out.

Rae was right when she said graduation would be approaching really fast. It's only in two weeks. Two weeks! I'm going to be going after a murderer in two weeks, I'm not scared, it's just hard to believe that I'm no longer going to be a high schooler.

I'm going to be an adult with my own responsibilities like paying rent. As for that, I've already tracked down a childhood friend for me to stay with. A plus is that he's great with computers. I just hope he remembers me and is not some crazy asshole, from his pic he looks like he owns a library I hope that's the case.

I would stay with Rae, but she's going to be in college and I don't want to raise any questions with her mom. I can't stay at my house because Soph knows me too well so she'd know I was up to trouble. If I avoided her she would also tell something was up.

Also where he lives is closer to where my parents were supposedly murdered. I had searched up the police station Soph had called and pretended to be her so I could get some info. Sadly that's all they gave me, but I have my ways and I'll get more.

It's just so crazy. My plan is half way worked out, but I haven't figured out everything. I also haven't told Kesten about all this, I'm just kinda iffy about telling him. If I do tell him, it'll probably be after graduation.

"What are you thinking about?" Kesten asks. He already got off me and is know laying beside me on his side, holding his head up with his hand.

"You and graduation." I tell him getting on my side.

His hand goes up to my hair and he starts to play with it. "Tell me about."

"Well," I laugh a little then look down at the mattress "What are we?" I look back up to see his shocked eyes. My guess is he wasn't expecting that question.

"Uh, I-I, um" He stutters and I laugh at his nervousness. I grab his hand from my hair and intertwine my fingers with his.

His eyes meet mine and I smile at him attempting to ease his nervousness. "Well, I guess we're dating." He says unsurely.

"Are you sure we are?"

"Yes." He smiles at me then kisses me.

I pull away "So when people ask, I can say you're my boyfriend?"