Part 17 : "This isn't exciting, you twat!"

"Why am I here?" Ketsen asks annoyed at something.

"Aw. What's wrong?" I ask in a baby voice.

He looks up at me through his eyelashes with an angry look on his face now.

"Come on, stop pouting and uncross your arms and talk to me. We're friends now, I know you wan't to tell me." I poke his arm and pout my bottom lip out.

His eyes dart to my lips but looks away just as quickly "Well... Mark said I could go to my mom's next meeting, right?" He begins and I nod.

"He didn't know what the date would be for the next one, turns out that was today was the meeting and I didn't know that until I got home. There was a note... A fucking note that said that's where they were! Am I there now?" He asks.

I shake my head "Fuck no! Sure ain't!"

"Maybe they... forgot?" I suggest, he snaps his head towards me and I swear I heard something pop "Or not..."

"You know what you need?"

"What?"

"Alcohol." I wiggle my eyebrows before walking out of the area and walking behind one of the bars. I grab a bottle of vodka and a shot glass and take it back to ou- my spot.

After school I came here to practice for tomorrow then called Kesten and Rae to come hang out with me. Rae answered the phone out of breath and said she was busy, needless to say I didn't ask just said okay and bye. So it's just been the two of us for the past five minutes, Kesten sat there pouting and now here we are.

I sit and cross my legs before signaling him to do the same. He rolls his eyes but sits down.

"Show me what that mouth do." I laugh thinking of a bunch of dirty jokes before filling up the shot glass, he takes right when I'm done and gulps it down in one swallow.

He slams the glass down and I fill it up again for me. I drink it "I've never seen you mad before... It was weird." I state.

He looks at me and his eyes soften "I'm sorry, I didn't me-"

"Don't apologize, I understand. I am the queen of getting mad." I laugh.

He smiles and gets up to sit by me. We both lean against the wall bringing our knees to our chests. "Want another?" I ask and he nods.

I pour him a shot and he drinks it, then pour myself another one before downing also. We sit there in the comfortable silence.

"Are you excited?" I look up at him and notice that my head is leaning against his shoulder.

"For what?" I sigh turning back to looking at the blank wall in front of me.

"Tomorrow night's performance."

"I do it all the time." I laugh

"You enjoy it though, right?"

"Of course... I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't enjoy it."

"Exactly, so are you excited?"

"I guess."

"What songs are you singing?" He asks as I close my eyes.

"Uh, I'm singing Teams by Kalin White, Rae and I are singing Strange by Croosh and A-RU$$, then Rae is singing Moment Like You by Lia Marie Johnson by herself."

"Cool, do you want to sing for me?"

I laugh "Uh no, if you want to hear me sing then come watch me sing tomorrow night."